Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Amphibians.

imma so hyperrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Diagnostic is finally overrrr! but there's more exams to come T.T kill me.

i've been crapping the whole day.. talk talk talk talk non stop until everyone also like dun wanna talk to me ady.. dun wanna entertain me =( then then then i started telling lame jokes.. and there will be an awkward silence... but i'll be laughing all the way by myself.. i damn syok sendiri lo.. but ahahha.. its okay =P

and and and also, i'm like disturbing everyone.. especially the juniors... this particular junior.. he damn short and cute lo.. then i ask him why is he so short. he was was like.. cause i fell down last time.. then another junior came.. then i ask the same question.. he said, "cause its not my time to grow yet.."

and i was like acting damn weird.... . .. to them.. so this boy was like asking me.. what are you?

i said, "amphibian =P"

hahahahaXD

during st johns, tabitha and i were teaching the recruits.. damn funny weyhhhhhh... tabitha was like talk talk talk so fast, also dunno if the recruits absorb what she say or not.. then the boy was like, "you're such a weird amphibian.."

HAHAHAHAHXD i tell you, i really act damn stupid in front of the boy.., ahahhahaXD anyway.. lazy to blog! imma hungry...! i'm missing Ice Room!!!!! such a nice place to eat in.. me wan moreeeeeeee!


anyway, buh bye!

ps: I love mwah friends =D

No comments: