Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, July 3, 2010

I rock till the max! not..

I tend to embarrassed myself all the time..

Today was kinda sucky.. nola.. actually.. its kinda okay.. =P it started with period pains in the morning which i could barely stand it.. during tuition i was dying.. den... the embarrassment started...

Case one: after tuition, u know like Martin tuitions.. after one class, they would ask you to get out of the class faster cause there's a big bunch of ppl waiting downstairs.. so the kakak was like, "cepat cepat cepat.."

and then i was trying to walk very fast but like i felt a little uncomfortable.. when i looked down.. oh.. great.. i looked like a fool.. then i stopped in front of the kakak and change my left slippers back to my left leg and vice versa.. i wore my slippers wrongly.. and the kakak was like laughing at me.. (>.<) that one case one of embarrassing myself.

Case two: Valerie and I were walking near pudu plaza to have lunch.. and suddenly, this super nice sport car came by.. like right beside us.. then i was telling valerie.. "oh.. my husband came to fetch me.." anddddddddddddddddddddddddd the window was kinda open.. (>.<) ANDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the wife was right beside him.. to make matters worse, they ate at the same restaurant we did and was sitting the table next to us.. GREAT.

Case three: When we reached the restaurant.. i saw this guy was like smiling and talking to this girl who sit opposite him at the table.. and the guy wore specs.. and immediately.. i thought he was Derek. DEREK CHAN. yeah.. soooooooooo, i was like making stupid movements.. preparing to scare him from the back.. like *BOO!!!!! *shaking his shoulders* HI DEREK!" i was going closer and closer to him.. then the girl keep looking at me.. so i thought like one of his girl friends la.. as in GIRL.FRIEND. or cousin.. when i was about to BOO him.. a man came by and sit between the so-called derek and the girl.. and i was like, "huh? who's that?"

then i realised. .. ..it wasn't derek... T.T the girl kept staring at me.. and valerie was laughingherassoff at me.. T.T again, i embarrassed myself..

oh! such a great day! =P hahahaXD

No comments: