Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

What does SPM results really mean?

people, you must really watch this video. It is such an inspiring video. I love it so much. Keep replaying it. Eventhough i dont know what he's rapping in chinese, but i can feel his emotions and ofc, the subtitles helped alot :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kt8Um_uCvJI&feature=player_embedded#at=21

so, tomorrow, SPM results will be released. Can you believe it? The previous post, i was just posting about my SPM that had just ended. In just a blink of an eye, 3 months passed. So fast.

In this 3 months, eventhough it is just a short time, but I learned alot of things. I met many new friends, and they are all great :)

After watching the video I realised something, that SPM results is not everything. Listening to that song really makes me wanna cry. It made me realise that there are many people out there who are 1000000x worse than us. What? SPM RESULTS? Does it really matter? Yes, to your future, but its nothing.

Looking forward, well, you can do better next time. Yes, maybe u might be scared disappointing your parents. Just like me. But, what can you do? What is done, is done. Not like you can change anything. Obviously you would be damn sad if its bad. But, what you can do is do better for what is ahead and not look at the past. Cause doing that is really useless.

Okay, i know what i post may not really help. Maybe to me also cause I might just burst out crying if i really get REALLY BAD results. But i think im gonna be fine after that. I promise.

And i will always keep my promise.

No comments: