Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Wishes don't come true.

I remember when I was in Swizterland looking over shooting stars, I made a wish,"I hope everything between us will be fine. I hope you will come back to me and we live the life we had. I hope one day you will marry me and we had a lot of kids and live happy ever after."

That was more than one wish. That was 6 wishes. But all of them was about, you.

I haven't been blogging so much because I thought I found someone to talk to everyday and tell my feelings to. But now, all I have is myself. And my dead blog.

I remember the times we had clearly. From that campfire. To ICC. To Chinese New Year 2009. To valentines 2009. To the outings. To the tuition. To your birthday 2009. And happiness and my birthday. Everything seemed perfect for me. I remember you heading my hand, telling me to not ever leave you. But today, you left me.


No comments: