Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Before we say goodbye,

I like to get things straight.

The fact that you don't wanna be with me is because you are afraid that if things get bad between us, we don't have to try that hard to patch things up because we are not tied down with a knot called the relationship.

Because you don't want to drag me down into your sad life. 
And you don't want me to feel your burden.
But you will always be there for me.
But just know that, I will be there for you as well.

I would never want to force you to be in a relationship with me because even if I might not be the reason that you're happy, but i would never want to be the reason that you're sad.

You asked me why am I so honest to you in everything?

I can't bear the thought of making people wonder what I'm thinking. I've kinda went through enough and learnt it the hard way that honesty is really the best policy.

You asked me why do I even like you?

You don't know how much you mean to me and how much you're inspired and motivate me in so many ways. I'll tell you what I like about you.

I like how you love your friends more than you love yourself.
I like how responsible you are in doing your work.
I like how you like to get things done in the most productive way.
I like how you know what are your priorities.
I like how you would be doing something important and looked up just to smile at me when you see me.
I like how you spend time thinking how to make things better for everyone.
I like how you would stop me from whatever I'm doing and give me a tight hug because you know I'm not okay. 
I like how you admit that you will miss me when I leave for US.
I like how you fill the blanks in between my fingers when you know my day wasn't that good.
I like how you fling my hands away once you see a shadow pass because you're afraid that people might notice that you were holding my hands. (because you're cute that way, although its not that cute when you do it all the time =.= )
I like how you don't judge people based on their appearance but taking time to know them instead.

I'll be honest with you and I'll tell you that I've never met a person that had inspired me so much and to remind myself that I have to be grateful for what I have in life because not everyone can live like how I'm living despite the pain I go through.

And you're always there to hold my hand and tell me that it will get better.

I don't need a guy who is rich, who buys me presents to make me happy or a guy who is handsome and take selfies all the time with me or a guy who claims that he can provide me happiness by spending 24 hours a day with me and feeding me with endless amount of food.

I appreciate guys like you, who would spend 5-10 mins just to check if I'm okay no matter how busy you are. 
And who would give me a hug when you know I'm not.
And who would talk to me properly and respect me as a person.
And who would spend time trying to understand me and what I'm going through.
And most importantly, to be honest to me.

But I understand that you would never want to be with me because you think I deserve a better man. Therefore, i would never force you to be in a relationship with me.

Its okay. 

Because I understand that nothing lasts forever. And forever is a lie.
All we have is the time between hello and goodbye.

So, all I want to do right now is to appreciate the time we have and let you know why I like you in the first place,

before we say goodbye one day.

Most of all, I want you to know that I love you for who you are and even if we don't work out,

I'm glad to have you in my life.

Really.

Till then,

No comments: