Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 24, 2008

vollleyyballl meeting.....

Adeline told me to respect Chee Wei when i kick the volleyball he was stepping.... andd she say 'respect la.... he is not form 3 laa...' then i told her...' your mother isn't form 3 either' i dun think most of u understand wat does it means.... but if u really dun... go and ask adeline... haha...

Dammit..... everyone was laughing at me when i was sleeping in class WHEN Cik Nurhasbariah was teaching.... so kantoi... she said 'i think we are talking something toooo boring thats why she fell asleep'.... it happened when she told us to read a passage.. she gave us 5 minutes.. i read it long long time ago... so i decided to take a nap since i was so darn tired that my eye balls would pop out if i dun close my eyes.... and then after that i drifted away..... when she 'okay class.... lets discuss' i couldnt open my eys... i opened a bit then closed immedietly.... and then open...close...open...close... then when i was closing.....(i was actually listening to every word she utter...its just that my eyes wouldnt open but my brain is working... so annoying) then when i heard she said something then the who9le calss laugh.... i jumped up immedietly.... i was like OMG!!! die this time.... cik nurhasbariah pulak tu...then she was like 'sit straight' ... so glad she oni ask me to sit straight and nothing else.... and thats the time niro bang my table and ask me to wake up... i was like wth.... i already woke up... yeah.. .. that's all...

one more thing.... today adeline got volleyballl competition... she mmg serbaboleh..... volleyball, basketball, badminton, chess and and and others... cant finish... anyway... so i sat beside Emily because pui yi did not come... ish... then i disturb emily.... seriously... she was like wth... and she repeated 10 000 times to ppl wat i did... its not a bad thing i just go EMILY,EMILY, EMILY
,EMILY.... then i take her pencil box... run through everything.. then her sejarah notes... she was like rolling her eyes.... haha... and it was fun.. not for her.. haha.. well... i did that because i was having a headache... and my veins in my brain was expanding so i went high... u noe wat i mean??? well alex noes better... because thats wat he says ANDhe does it all the time... hahahahha...

No comments: