Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 27, 2008

Wednesdayssss are hectic....

the reason y i say wednesdayss are hectic because we need to wear st john uniform laa... which is uncomfortable... and then need to change for PJ then need to change back to half-u... so annoying... ish... yesterday was stjohn's meeting...again... dammit i am in registration... ish... i bet is gonna be boring... or maybe not... -dots-...

after kawading and all the first aid classes... i went back with my whole body and leg pain... ugh... after waiting for alex to talk to his frens or watever... at last he came out... and then i was complaining cause of my leg was aching... i noe ade they all will say.. where got THAT pain.. but its pain for me.. anyway.. go straight to the point... alex locked the car door and dun let me in... well.... after banging on the door for like 5 minutes then he open the car door... i lay myself on the car seat and sleep....then reach home... i hop into the massage chair... then after that.. the thing that massage ut leg... then i felt better..wanting to drift away..


BUT...

my mom say she needs to go to the hospital to visit my cousin's baby... she got infection on her nose and then it might affect her brain.. she was in the ICU... so i hop up from the sensation chair then get into the car to visit my cousin's baby... so sad la... see she suffer like that... so kesian... and imagine walking in the pediatric floor.... got leukimia kids room.. cancer kid's room... normal ward...and then i reach the ICU kid's ward...ugh.. so depressing...

then after visiting the baby.. we decided to buy some mashed potato from KFC for the baby to eat since she was allowed to eat that... so we went to KFC then bought the mashed potato, nuggets for baby and a snack plate for me.... cause i was rushing for my tuition which starts at 7 and i was like stuffing everything into my mouth cause it was already 7... and the tuition a.k.a. hell finished at 10.00.. imagine i am STILL in my st john half-u at 10.00pm.... i came back have to bathe then eat dinner then i have to start my kgt which i needed to pass up on the next day... ugh... so so so tired mann.... and then at last i just kind of draft it and quickly climb to bed to sleep... AT LAST>>>>>>>

2 comments:

Sheau Hwa said...

u said it's NOT uncomfortable in the st.john uniform ...... do you mean it's uncomfortable in the uniform or what ? @_@

Sandra Cheah said...

like duh...... the material.... u very bising laaa....finee... its my mistake.... ishh...