Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 27, 2009

5 days straight!

To be truthful, I really got tonnes of things to do. But i dont know why i'm just lazingggg arounddd.. slacking like nobody's business.

I SERIOUSLY got lots of things to do.

-Tonnes of holiday homework given by tuition teachers. AND I REALLY MEAN TONNES!
-Ed board work. Which i am only halfway done.
-Practicing my shitty piano. WHICH REALLY NEEDS LOTS OF PRACTICES.

but what am i doing?

NOTHING =.=


okayyy.. i'm just gonna post a "few" pictures =D


hehe.. that day my friend need to build a reservoir for his project.. and its SO BIGGGGGGGGGG!!!! see the wireeee? the white part at the end represents the sea.. and they put a pump there to pump the water up to the blue thingy.. and let it flow back using a river which is that blue long thing back to the sea =D

SO DAMN COOL!


simple sentence: THIS, is alex. He is big. He is round.

compound sentence: The guy name Alex who is in the picture is big and round.

haha.. my friend! helping his brother painting the thingy =D


mixeyyyy~
tolong- menolong merupakan akhlak yang mulia.
even his dad helped him painted! =D it was at night somemore =D
AND I HELPED TOOO!!! SEE THE BRUSH?! =D

the next morning, me went to Subang cause the next day was my aunt's birthday and I always celebrate with her every year.. and yeah =D

okay, my ever cute niece =D


she wanted to play with me, but i was busy smsing SUM PUI YI. SO, she was like waiting for me. And kept looking at my msgs if i was done or something. And I WASNT! so she was entertaining herself while waiting for me =D

how cute ;D


I like my uncle's car plate number =D
yeah, no doubt i'm gonna be a great mom! thank you, thank you! *bows*

and, the next day, me external family went to have breakfast before gojng to school! =D

the small kid is another niece.. and and, pinky! that's the Vincent you've been teasing about =.= yeah.. and he's 21 =.=

haha.. but i love him! he's so fun to play with! =D


hahah.. and my ever loving cousin =D

At night, went to Shangri- La hotel to eat.. I only PURPOSELY take a few CHOCOLATE pictures to make pui yi jealous =P wakakkaka!

puiyi! its so GOD DAMN DELICIOUS!
the WHITE CHOCOLATE! =D i know you're not a fan of it. but, WHO CARES?!


before =D hehe.. look at that family of gummy bears =D
after =D OHMYGOD! its like HEAVEN, puiyi.. HEAVEN!!!!!

AND, the NEXT DAY! went to kelana jaya to take my piano exam.. OHMYGOD! it was SO FARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!! and i was like, late! T.T

there there, the headquarters =D


Fundamental (>.<)
hehe.. never knew double bass was SO BIGGGGGGGGG! and it reminded me of Nodame Cantabile =D
hehe.. i love this guitar! =D


it costs you a big bungalow already =D

AND, last night, i went to Jessy's birthday party..

haha.. her friends were really crazy.. they played this game.. which goes like this.. one person must sit on the chair.. then, he must put a balloon between his legs, and another guy must sit on him.. to burst the balloon.. i think they burst almost 40 balloons.. HAHAHAHAH! damn stupid..


Happy birthday, girl! =D
actually, its not only her birthday.. its her cousin and her bro's too! =D

THIS MORNING PULAK, i saw this wedding invitation card on my piano.. it's my dad's stuff larh.. but i open to seee.. and i was like, "oo, who's getting married?"

then, i opened it, and i just saw the girl's name.. then alex came by.. i was like, "HEY! Sandra's getting married!" ---> cause the bride's name is Sandra..

then, i put the card back into the envelope.. alex took it back out.. and open the card again.. and he was like, "HEY! Alex's getting married too!"

i was like, "huh?" i snatched the card from him.. and we both laughed like shit..

cause the bride's name is Sandra. And the groom's name is Alex. HAHAHAHA!

we were like, "COOL! we're BOTH GETTING MARRIED!" hahahahaXD

-the end-

No comments: