Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 6, 2009

Just 1987200 seconds more to go!

so, exam started.. and WHOA LAH! die die die.. To treat wound.

D- Direct pressure
I- Indirect pressure
E- Elevate.


okay.. wth? too much st johns stufffff... hahaXD anyway, physics and addmaths.. all i can say is MAY GOD BLESS ME T.T

English and BM was fineeeeeeeee... although i already know i lose 6 marks in BM cause like all my proverbs were wrongggg.. english.. was FUNNY... the part where we have to write which character we would choose to be if the drama would be dramatized was like.. DAMN FUNNY TO ME...


cause i chose to be TIRO, the mother of the two children in Looking For a Rain God.. i was like, "Based on the short story, Looking for a rain god by bessiehead, the character i would like to dramatized is Tiro. The reason is because I find her character really interesting. She wailed when she was deperate for rain.. I think i can wail dramatically and I have a loud voice that can blablablabla...

blablabla.. Another reason is because I can do poker faces well. nehhh.. u know the part where she had an expressionless face when her daughter was immitating her?" hahahahhahhaXD and other stupid reasons that are not THAT stupid because THAT is what the question wants whaaaaat.. hahahahaXD

because i chose to write the fourth essay.. which was.. end the story with, "I was shocked and touched as it was the most wonderful gift i've ever had.."

or something like that la! hahaXD anyway, if you want to know what i wrote about.. it's something like the video down there =D i got the idea from that video =D and MAKE SURE YOU WATCH IT! i remember adeline cried the first time she watched it.. hahaXD and as i was writing the essay, i was like kinda humming the song.. hahaXD cukup feel man!! i THINK of what to write also my eyes watery already.. hahahahXD lebih lebih la me.. hahaXD


This is like the real korean version and the one below is like translated to english..



yeah.. it's SOMETHING like that laaa.. my essay is not HUNDRED percent from this video laaaaa.. The last time i saw this video was last year.. how clear could my memory be? hahaaXD SIEWJIN WAS LIKE SO FUNNYYYY.. cause everyone was rushing for the essay part cause it was like REALLYYYY LONGGGG.. i wrote about 1600 words.. hahaXD siewjin tak sempat finish her essay.. so when she was rushing, we all HANDED IN the question paper.. so she did not know what was the exact ending of the story.. Then i quickly run to the teacher and took one of the paper and shouted from the back of the class to siewjin the exact ending.. damn funny man.. her writing was like... SO.. . .. .niceeeeeeee?? hahahhahaXD


after school, diane and I were like making fun of kahwai's essay.. DAMN FUNNY.. it was like she met this guy. then he left him. then they met in the hospital. He was a doctor. She was a nurse. She tried to catch up with him but lost him in the corridor. Then in the end they got married or something like that..

Diane and I was like WHAAAAT? hahahahahahXD I asked, "OH!!! doctor.. u saw him at the orthopaedic side isssit?? ahhahahaXD "he left you for wad?" and she said, "FOR FUN LAAA!" crazyyyyyy... =.= then we were like, "so you're gonna marry him???" HAHAHAHAHHAXD

so when my dad fetched me.. i told my dad about it.. about what i usually write in essays.. i told him the last essay i wrote for my last exam was talking about my father die, my mother die, my brothers die, get a boyfriend, in the end, he also die.

TOUCH WOOD!

anyway, i told him.. and he was like..

dad: SURE OR NOTTT? YOU THINK its touching only..
me: REALLY WAN, DI! (DI= short form for DAD-DY"
dad: YOU say onlyyy..
me: no.. dad.. seriously lorh.. its like i'm blind then i got a boyfriend then he give me his eyes and in the end, he was blind. DAMN TOUCHING wan..
dad: stupid. .. ..
me: HARH? WHAT?! stupid?? what so stupid??
dad: THE GUY STUPID LA! u blind also still want you! Blind then dun wan lah! ba zau!
me: WHAT?! ppl LOVEEEEEE me so much.. that's why he gave me his eyes okayh!
dad: HAH! stupid.. you think your teacher will believe arh?! where got ppl like this in this world now wan???
me: DADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!! you're SO NOT ROMANTIC!


theeee be lewww teeee edge!

hahaXD adeline was like saying that she was SO SURE that i would surely write those negative negative things wan.. hahaXD she saw that essay choice and she was like, "sure sandra do this one.." I told zk that i wrote a very "touching" story.. he was like, "isnt that what you do best?" like REALLY SACARSTICALLY! hahahahaXD

haha..
and and and, the funny part was.. during recessssss, these days, everytime i open my lunch box, i'll eat like A LOT cause my mom prepared really yummy breakfast for me..


the guys' mouth was like hung open WIDELY, they were SO SHOCKED i ate so much..

Nex was like, "DO U EAT THAT MUCH ALL THE TIME????"
Charles was like, "OMG.. U FINISHED ALL?!"
Puiyi was like, "sai em sai arh, tai xiu jieee.. u eat like princess only.. =.="
Chengken was like, "whoah! u really eat a lot.."
Keanloong was like, "OMG SANDRA.. nvm.. u better eat more.. next week u sure no appetite ady.."

cause next week is all the other difficult subjects.. shit u la keanloong! i KNOW what you're trying to say.. but but but sorry laaaaa.. i will be like damn happy when i eat.. all i answered them was, "ENJOY LIFE WHILE YOU CAN LAAAAAA.. eat la! WHY SO STRESSSSSSSS??"

hahahahhahXD so stupid man.. =P

21 papers. 4 down. 17 to go;
4 weeks. 1 down. 3 to go;
30 days. 7 down. 23 to go;
720 hours. 168 down. 552 to go;
10800 minutes. 28080 down. 33120 to go;
648000 seconds. 1684800 down. 1987200 to go;


and the clock is still ticking.

okay... wtheck.. i count one by one. HAHA.. anyway, chaoz!

curse facebook.. T.T its not working.. T.T



thanks for your neverending support.

No comments: