Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 10, 2010

What a sucky week. I think.

This is my 999th post >.<

okay, i shall continue my post from the last post.. cause it was kinda hanging..

okay.. so after attending prefect meeting, i and few others had to attend this klinik sukan.. WHERE the principal was teaching all of us including the teachers how to dance.. how awesome can that be to teach your addmaths or bio teacher to dance. Well, its DAMNNN awesoommmeee....! =D

then, we had this like, erm.. teach the teachers the rules of lompat tinggi and lontar peluru.. all of us, as in, the captains and vice captains for sports houses were having so much fun.. well, imagine Arjun dancing Pocho Pocho.. HAHAHAH... and he's like damn blurrrrr.. hahahaXD it was quite fun hanging out with the teachers.. when they are not in class, they are like just one of us.. i had so much fun with them.. its like you being the teacher, teaching them how to dance =D

after that, had tuition.. and kena tease by tun kai =.= had bio exam during tuition.. it was like SO DARN DIFFICULTTT.. the guy beside me, downloaded the stuff from internet i think.. he was like copying from his phone.. got picture of heart and stuff.. ahahahXD tabitha and i were like blur abit.. the best part was, i dint know there was an exam so i just flipped through the book like 5 mins before the exam.. ahhahahXD

AND ONE MORE THING, before tuition started.. . .erm. . .. okay, let me put it this way..

imagine a guy knock his thing on the edge of the table with a super high force. Ouch right?

now, imagine a girl does it. Eventhough its not gonna be as bad as the guy's, but still ouch right?

now, imagine ME.

DOUBLE OUCH. and all tabitha did was laughing her ass offfff.. i was like.. OMGGG.. seriously DAMN PAIN LIKE DUNNO WAD OKAYHHHHH!!!! T.T

yeah =.= continue laughing =.=

okay, lets see what happen on friday.. nothing much larh.. except i think i ran up and down for almost more than a thousand times.. >.< and i AM SERIOUSLY SERIOUS.

T.T

and one more, keanlooong's birthday celebration... it was damn funnyyy.. niron forgot to bring the candles so we decided to roll a paper.. and decorate it with red marker pen so it looks like a candle.. and we thought of burning it.. but, second thought, i think if we are not lucky, we might be burning the whole school down =X hahaXD

anyway, tharine told me to bring keanloong to the canteen ONLY at 10.05am.. I was like,

"keanloong.. i got something to tell you.. . . ."

kl: what?
me: come, follow me, its a secret.. dun tell anyone arh..
kl: uhuh.. =.= wad?
me: seriously u knowwww, i think u wont believe cause i'm smilinggg, but i'm telling you i'm just smiling cause i'm acting.. i'm actually very sad inside.. *with a super big smile cause i cant tahan lying to him*
kl: UHUH.. . .. . .. . . so..?
me: wait.. come teman me to bookshop. .. we talk.. as we walk..

*walksssss so longgg ady. .. .. *

kl: so what happened?
me: huh? what happened?
kl: the thing you wanted to tell me?
me: OH... yaa. .. . .. . . .erm . . .. . .. its a secret you know.. cannot tell anyone. .. .
kl: JUST TELL LA!
me: wait.. arh... buy.. boooksss.. =P

*spent Rm3.50 for no reason cause i wanted to waste his time T.T*

kl: so wad? can u tell me as we walk to canteen?
me: EHHHH.. CANNOT CANNOT CANNOTTT!!! if we go, then ppl will knowwwww... cannot go..
kl: okokokok.. so wad?
me: i fought with siewjinz. .. . . I saw her with a bunch of guys.. and they were very closeeee... and... . . . .yada yada yada.. * a super touching story, ask me if you wanna knowww*


BUT I WAS SMILING THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH.. and i was like, "u see like i'm smiling.. but actually i'm crying inside.. i'm like acting to be happy.. *turns around and burst into soundless laughter, turns back and try not to smile*

I was like praying so that time goes faster.. .cause i dun think i can tahan anymoreeee.. then when i brought him to the canteen.. everyone started sing the birthday song to him.. and he was like, "wait wait wait! sandra! what you said just now was true or not?"

"OBVIOUSLY NO!!!!" ahahhahahaXD everyone was like, "HOW CAN YOU FALL FOR IT, keanlooooongggg! hahahahahahaXD" pity himm.. awwww =)

after UBS meeting, i went around the school, class by class to give the form 1's cooke house member the kebenaran paper.. and there's this form 1 class i went into.. this little fat cute malay kid.. well.. it goes like this..

me: MAY I SEE ALL THE COOKE HOUSE MEMBERS PLS!

*4 students came to me*

kid: ME! ME! ME!!!!! I AM COOKE HOUSE MEMBERRR!!!
me: =.= right.
kid: SEE SEE SEE?! I JUST BOUGHT THE COOKE HOUSE SHIRT!! SEE SEEE! *jumps jumps*
me: =.= right. er, good. okay, you guys have to give this letter to your parents and get it sign and hand it back to me on monday okayh? and pls come for practice especially on Wednesday and Friday..
kid: i cannot come on wednesday and friday!!!
me: er.. why?
kid: because my grandmother is going to die on tat day and on friday i have to send my father to the airport.

*other kids' mouth hang wide open including mine*

me: that is not a very nice thing to say..
kid: no!!! i'm serious!!!
me: can she die another day?
kid: no.. she's will die on wednesday..
me: =.= ask her to die another day. I insist. =.= SO, ANYWAYYYY, just hand it back the form to me by monday.. it's very important, okay? come to my class at 5 Sc beta located at fourth floor.
kid: but i dun wanna go and find you.. i dun like exercisinggggg...
me: you SHOULD exercise.. *cause he's fatttt*
kid: NO, YOUUUU should exercise! LOOK AT YOU!!!! you're like a 700 pounds woman! OMGGG.. u REALLLLYYY should exercise.. *shakes head*

*everyone's jaw hang wide open including me while the other guys laugh*

me: well, its okay. You're gonna have a really hard time this year >.<


***

Honestly, I really had a hard time these days. Its like, everything is getting worse day by day.. I just failed my freaking fundamental exam by 2 freaking markssss.. do u know how frustrated is it? and knowing that i have to pay another 3 or 400 plus to retake? =(

and btw, my piano feees for this month is exactly, RM 1119.80 excluding Yamaha's monthly fees which is RM330..

my dad doesnt mind me retaking.. but tau larh sendiri.. its already so expensive.. but my dad was like, "what is another few hundred ringgit when your monthly fees can already reach thousand plus?"

=( but i still dun feel good EVENTHOUGH my whole class failed the first time too >.< *sighhhh*

i cried so much today..
=(

but thanks to Low.. she cheered me up a lot.. and told me that.. Life can give you a hundred reasons to cry but you can give life a thousand reasons to smile..

awwwww, appreciate her =) love her soooo much!

No comments: