Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

When I say "Tiger", You say "rawr!" Tiger RAWR! Tiger RAWR!

*hits mic* helllo hello???

my blog is reviveddddddd! =DDDD i dun think so. T.T okay, i dont really update my blog so much now cause like, facebook says it all. HAHAXD and also, cause im freaking bussseehhhh! so sorrehhhh!

this past two months, I've been through so mannnyyyy thingsssss... exams la, chinese new year laaa, sports house practice laaa, sports day laaa, and our most recent KELAS TAMBAHAN... T.T and oh em geeeeeeeeee... i cant believe sports day is overr... its like the BEST SPORTS DAY EVERRRR MANNNNN!!!!! Got like 2 medals.. oklaaa.. good enough for a fat person to run 400m =X

plus plus, i get to get dresseddddddddd like an indian.. go facebook seee the picssss! malas to post up!

I really had fun with my kawad memberssss.. who are soooo freaking cuteee.. i call them my KIDS! hahahahXD andddddd, i'm so proud that Cooke house actually won hiasan khemah and kawad too! We really put in A LOT OF effortttttt!!! came to school like 5am to decorate the tentssss... and the previous day, some students and teacher stayed till 12am to finish the decoration.. love them for that! =D

hmmmmmmm.. .. . . . Diagnostic is like around the cornerrrrrrr~ and im like freaking scared.. T.T i think. Oh well.. My life is still not that bad YET =D

Chinese New year was fun. I THINK. Visited like lotsa relatives and friend's open house.. andddd, had my own open house tooo! It was like super duper fun. Or at least, I THINK IT WAS! =DDDDDD

Today, we had our koko activitiessss... St. Johnss.. freaking funny laaa.. the membersss.. is like.. keep laughing during kawad.. and they made me laugh.. i was like so grrrrrr... .. . . .. and i was like,"YOU LAUGH ONE MORE TIME, DOWN 30!" and one of the juniors slapped himself to stop laughing.. then ADELINE STARTED LAUGHING... like WTH? ahhahaXD

so, all of them also kena la... 30 pumpings.. hahahaXD cause of THEM, i lost my concentration.. the original command was, "Orang yang paling kanan sekali diam, nombor ganjil pusing ke kanan, nombor genap, pusing ke kiri, kanan dan kiri, pusing!"

BUT, i said like 5 freaking times only got the right command.. stupiddd ppl laa.. made me laugh.. the first time, i forgot to say the first line.. the second time, i said, "orang yang paling kanan sekali diam, nombor ganjil, pusing ke kanan, nombor kiri, pusing ke kiri.. . . .. "

like WTH?! and karman, adeline, kahwai who stand beside me keep laughing.. and ONG CHENG KUAN lagiiii laaaa... keep laughing non stop for NO APPARENT REASONNNNN!!! =.= anywayyy, wadevaaaaa.. im so tiredddd la nowww... chaoz!!!!

When I say "hari", you say "mau", HARI-MAU! HARI-MAU!
Missed it so much =(

No comments: