Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, March 15, 2010

Where are you?

It's been a long time since I opened my blogsite.

Staring at my header reminds me a lot of good memories. I remember crying when I was browsing through the old pictures in my camera yesterday.

Funny.

Funny, i thought.

How could things change just in a blink of an eye..
So that's what people meant by saying, "things change" ?

But what if I dont want it to change?
What if I wanna stay like how things use to be?
What if I say I want those sleepovers back?
What if I say I missed those times when all of us chat about everything till we fall asleep?

Is it THAT impossible?

Sometimes I wonder what's the cause.
I wonder, why could friendships like this can break easily..
I wonder,

JUST WONDER,

what happened to all of us?

Does time really change things?

I thought Friends were Forever?

Reading my past post makes me cry.
Reading my old messages makes me cry.
Looking at those old pictures makes me cry.

Why must it be the past and old?
I want it to be the present!

why........... .. . .. *sigh*

Why is things changing so quickly? I'm not ready for this.

I. AM. NOT. READY!

I remember one of you said that,
"I feel so sad you know like as though you are going and not coming back.. who am I going to cry to! :( "

Now, I'm right here.

Where are you?




*sigh*
I just wanna be,
happy.

No comments: