Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

A day out =D




WOOOTSSSS! food makes my world go round =D makes my tummy go round.. and my body too.. (>.<)

=D

This morning, i was suppose to for a blood test but.. sadly.. i forgot that i wasnt suppose to consume ANYTHING.. but i took my cough medicine.. ahhahaXD not funny actually.. got scolded by my mom (>.<)

hehe.. after breakfast.. after lunch.. after lazing around, after watching tv,

I went to Sg. Wang today because my mom wanted to get her wool.. for her knitting.. and so i tagged along.. and got myself a pair of sandals.. as mine has grew some long white beard = Old.. HAHA.. anyway.... yeahh..


at first, i tried on this.. but my mom says it looks like during the china china time.. those grandma, grandpa pull the cow in the sawah.. going "mooo mooo" like that.. i was like =.= wtheck.. and she say my toes are like OUTSIDE the shoe.. so she ask me to look for another one.. ahhahahaXD


den i got this! well, i think this is awesome =D cause it matches my shirt that time.. hahaa.. my mom said it looked better.. so i bought it.. =D



and then, we saw this shop.. selling somekind of rubber band.. an EXPENSIVE rubberband.. but its not exactly a rubberband.. and it was so cool.. can tie different ways =D so my mom bought one for me and one for herself =D you'll be amazed by how this band works =P
and finally, when we reached the shop which sells wool, we saw the lady boss knitting a skirt for her customer.. and i was like, "WOW MOM! its so nice!" Then the lady boss ask me to try on it.. and i was like, "hehe..no need la, auntie.. later i scared once i wear, all your thread come off.." then she was like, "dun be silly! if come off, i give you the whole skirt.." hahahXD so, i just tried.. and..
tada! it matched my shoe and shirt =D wooots! me like an angel, yo! hahahaXD nola, joking.. =P anyway, it was kinda sexy.. cause like got holesssss in betweeennnn.. luckily cannot really see through the skirt.. if not, "bye bye, sandra.." hahahahXD
hehe.. i asked my mom to make one for me.. but guess wad.. she said.."maybe for your 21st birthday, i'll knit a set for you.." with the necklace which is knitted, shirt, skirt, maybe shoes! hahahaXD cause like.. she said only the skirt cause RM600 and above.. (>.<).. yeah.. siewjin.. go "WOOOOWWWWWWW..." ahhahahahXD as expensive as my dad's tie.. ahahhaXD *hint hint*
hehe.. anyway, that's all.. buh bye!
ps: im really embarassed with my fb photos that my cousin tagged me.. ahhahhaXD

teeeeeheeeeee!

No comments: