Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, June 14, 2010

Words running across my mind.

Did this change everything?
***
my cousin is went back to Singapore.. and now, i'll find no one as crazy as her to camwhore with (>.<)

***


Yesterday was a weird day for me.. or should i say, a weird night..
I've been lying down on the bed and staring at the ceiling for so long,
and I start to wonder,
and notice what's happening around me..


I've never been an emotional person but when it comes to friendships, it just hits me right on my face when i felt like we werent that close anymore.. Well, everyone thinks that my blog is totally dead.. i think no one thinks that i will ever update it.. I've always want to update it but I'm just out of words to describe what is actually happening around me.

Dont misunderstand,yo! nothing has happened.. its just, somekind of self-realisation or whatever you called it.. It's like, everything has changed. I mean, obviously life goes on and blablabla.. but.. i dont know.. i just feel there's like something missing in me..

Sometimes, I just feel like locking up all my friends in one room and make them stay with me forever. But that's impossible right?

Well, it's just as impossible as the quote "best friends forever".
***

How I wish you could fill the space between my fingers now

and tell me that everything will be okay like you always do ;(

No comments: