Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Krish-mushhhieee

wokay.. now i'm in subang.. damn bored... Last Saturday, suddenly got lotsa fireworks outside my house..

then, last tuesday, emily, me, dex, chu and zk decided to go to pavilion to have a movieee.. so, after bio tuition, zk followed me to pavilion to meet emily and the others... my mom was like telling zk, "U BETTER take care of my daughter arh! u risk your life to take care of her.." and i was like, "saiiii hei laaaa.. =.= he so thin.. i take care of him only correct.." HAHAHAHHA... . reached there and we watched Princess and the frog.. emily and i were like. . .. dotdotdot.. cause Chu was laughing non stop in all the parts.. from far also can hear already.. HAHAHHAHAXD and SOMEONE was a bit disappointed cause he cant sit with the person he WANT to... HAHAHAHAHA

zk and I were like laughing out ass off at him.. HAHAHHA... then then then, before the movies, we had lunch at the Rain Nudle House.. and its SO FREAKING NICEEE.. the tomyam.. i meant =D dex and emily decided to share this Pineapple fried rice.. and SEE HOW MUCH THE FATTIE gave dex!





and then, after that, we watched the show, and went to buy christmas present for emily's brother or something.. while i bought a present for chengnam since he was bugging me for one.. he wanted a white power ranger.. but but.. nahhh.. since he LOVEEE white chocolate so much.. so i bought him that..

then on christmas eve, the day the form 3's need to take their results, i was there at school.. being the "ed board reporter.."

chengken asked me to go at 9.30am.. and the thing didnt even start yet.. =.= but the top 4 ppl were there.. top 4 as in Kl, chengken, dil, and emira.. since siewjin went to Harbin.. AWWW.. i miss herrrr...

ANYWAY, yeah.. that stupid chengken ask me come so early.. i was still yawning like an elephant.. and and after that, more and more form 3's come in and like righttttttttt... teacher asked us to get the school magazine's for them and it was SO FREAKING HEAVY! like OMGGG!!!.. T.T



CONGRATS EVERYONE! and haha.. its been so long vyvyan and jarrett, my two little pet-siblings gave me such a nice warm super tight and longgg hug =D love you guys! OH!!! and NOT forgetting Niren.. yeah.. the matter of fact that he is like almost 2 heads taller than me, so when he hug me, he was like, "CAN YOU GROW TALLER?!" i was like UGH! FINE.. SORRY LAAAA.. go hug taller girls la.. dun hug me..

after the thing, my mom wanted to go Jusco and so we went... she wanted to shop.. and i wanted to just wander around.. so i walked all by myself.. and GUESS WHO I SAW?! hao cherng gor! its YOUR alexxxxx... hahah.. the AA alex.. =P nehhh.. the girl who tried to flirt with you and you almost vomited blood that one arrrrrr... HAHAHAH

and at night.. i was like SO BLOODY BORED.. christmas eve but tak pergi mana-mana.. so my dad decided to bring us out like at around 10 something? at first my mom thought he was joking.. but he wasnt.. since alex wasnt around.. so we wanted to go SOMEWHERE.. but no teman.. so i called every possible soul who can go out.. but again.. NO.. damn surprising weyhhhh.. derek didnt wanna go out.. i was like WHAT?! nowayyyyyyyyy... HAHAHAH!!!

aiyooo.. and then like zk got his christmas party in his house so i didnt wanna disturb him and didnt call him.. emily kat bukit ceylon.. wanted to go find her but she went home ady =.= viv lagi wont go out with me laaa.. puiyi kat subang.. HOW to come with me? somemore so last minute.. so... . .. . we. .. ..

just went out.. but we were like kinda driving aimlessly.. and i found out.. Low's family was also driving aimlessly! HAHAHAHHA =D COOL WEYH! let's seee.. we never got down the car.. we drove around klcc, to pav, to times square to whole kl... and back.. FOR NOTHING =.= my dad was like, "tour around kl in 45 minutes! " =D

=.= RIGHT.

i went back and watch tv till like 2 something, i think.. then i got really tired, and slept.. the next morning, have to wake up EARLY MORNING cause THE chong cheng nam go make the tuition replacement early morning.. T.T then during tuition, cheng nam ask keanloong out for a movie.. i was like, "GO OUT DIDNT CALL ME ARH?!"

then they invited me.. then i was like, "SO LATE ONLY TELL ME! HOW TO GO?!"

then both of them were like "=.= zzz.... .. .. . u urself say ur family always last minute wan.." HAHA! anyway, i wanted to have a swim in Tropicana Club but nobody was freeeeee.. Low was in Sunway.. Val wont go out with me, ask her also no use.. sj and sh in Harbin, Ade was in church.. so change plan!

i called keanloong up and told him let's go for a movie.. and he was like, "HARH?! YOU SERIOUS ARH?!" then i was like, "duhhhhh.. u are the one who say my family always last minute!" ahhahahahXD then keanloong was like, "i just say onlyyyy..."

and i replied, "SAY MEANS ITS COMFIRM ALREADY WAN LAAA.." ahhahahaXD

and zk was like suppose to go out for Avatar with his family at around 6.30pm.. but he came along with keanloong and i to watch Alvin and the Chipmunks 2 too! =D we watch that movie at 4.15pm.. then after that movie.. finish around 6pm.. then walk around.. keanloong go back.. and zhengkang pulak went and continue to watch another movieee with his family.. ANDDDDDD,

while we were walking aroundddd.. zk's brother saw us.. then he was like, "mummy.. see gor gor.." and zk's mom was like questioning zk who was the girl in black shirt and white trousers.. namely, ME. HAHAHAHHAHAH! damn stupid u knowwww!

you know, before going to Leisuremall to watch that movie, I was alone waiting for kl and zk.. then, after like half an hour.. only zk appear.. after another half an hour.. only kl appear =.= then.. after the movie.. BOTH of them disappear again AT THE SAME TIME.. and I WAS alone again.. T.T

okay.. gtg.. chaoz! wanna go play PS2 with my coussie! =D

ps: going Genting tomooooorowww!
pps: I had my best christmas gift =)

No comments: