Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Adios! Form 4!


raindrops falling on my head. Does the backgroud look familiar? yeah. School's skylite.

School's starting. Form 5's starting. Spm is coming. Stress is pouring. Teachers' complaining. Parents' scolding. Brothers? TORTURING.


you know, i realise I'm like the three kiwi fruit on top. It's like sometimes, I feel I'm TOO serious.. hahaXD i mean, in school larh, ofc. I feel sometimes i'm too strict. I mean, excluded the times when I'm in class larh.. hahaXD cause i'm like the third kiwi fruit if I'm in class.

puiyi is my good prefect or stjohn partner. Both of us can scare juniors like some phantom of the SBU. hahahaXD lame. yeah, i know i know. Both of us always laugh about it.. =D

Gah! We'll be form 5 soon. In like one more freaking day? *sigh sigh*

I miss these ppl... mwah girlfriendsssss =(


and sheau hwa too! =(

amount of times I go out with those peeps?

sj- one time. CAN YOU LIKE BBQ BELIEVE IT?! ONLY ONE!

viv- none. ALWAYS BUSY! =.=

emily and zk- uncountable. SO MANY TIMES. almost EVERYTIME. =.= hhahahaXD

Low and ade- one.. eh.. nono.. with ade, is two. ahhahhhahaXD

sh- ONE.

puiyi- er.... NONE?! OMG! AH SUMMM!!! CAN U BELIEVE IT?! NONE?! omggg.. T.T missing you like crazy! EH! wait! got larh!! once.. in klcc.. with chengnam.. yeah yeah.. ahhahaXD

oh, keanloong is my girlfriend too.. or more like it.. hahahaXD but.. i went out with him twice.. ahhahaXD alvin and the chipmunks 2! hahahaXD chengnam also! but once only.. hahhahaXD and also with eugene! and bao yu zai! and CHUUUUUUU!!! =D and DEXXIE TOOO!!!

patheticcccc! and worst of all, i didnt exercise at all weyhhH!! the whole holiday.. shyteeeeeeeeeee... >.<

I miss being hyper. When school starts, I'm gonna be hyper again. BUT, =( cant. Have to be serious. Form 5 =( I'm scared larh.. what if i end up in Gammaaaaaa???

>.<

well i guess, i'll only be form 5 once in my life.. so,

I shall enjoy it <3

No comments: