Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, February 4, 2013

CNY Annual Company Dinner.

Sorry for not updating for a few days. I was lazy and busy at the same time.
Weekends are the busiest time of the week for me :(
Not cool.

I'll just blog about one event today and I shall blog about other stuff that I did during the weekend  another day because this post is going to be kinda long.

Plus, I'm really tired and not in the mood these days. 

So many things to do, so little time :( 

And everything is just against what I want it to be.
Yes, I know. You want to say,"that's life, isnt it? Just try harder?"

But how many times will it take for me to get things right?

ugh. Forgive me. I'm just.. bleh. D:

 ***

Anyways, back to the main topic, I had my family's company dinner last night and we had it in Oriental Viva which is located in Viva Home Mall and the dinner was marvellous! :D IT WAS SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD! Like, each and every dish was beyond awesome :D You guys should really go and CEKIDAUTTTTTTTT (check it out). Well, thanks to Digi for introducing me this word =.=

So, the first dish, as always, YEE SANGGGGG!!!


 Doesn't it look good? Most importantly, their salmon is freshhhhh! :D


Yee Sang is where everyone mix the strips of vegetables together and make wishes and toasts :)
 And when everyone is just shouting out their wishes, I quietly whispered,"I wish for a happy cheerful life :) " Cause it seems its a difficult to be happy nowadays D:




So, I presume you know who this is? :D


Mandy Mandaaaa! :D




Some braised soup :)


Individual abalones on tofu with broccoli and fungus!
yummmm to the meh!


everyone was busy taking photos before eating.. HAHAHAH!


Just a random picture of my niece playing with my Ipad which is catered for children =.=



Fried fish with orange and thai sauce and stuff like that.. Not sure what is it but its awesome!



My cousie and her boyfie :D
Awesome couple! :D


HEHE. Love my twin brother! ;)




ANDY! ANDY! ANDY! :DD


Vegetables served on dragonfruit shells. 
Makes me wonder where is the dragon fruit :P


I'm so jelly cause she's so pretty :(




My aunt, cousie and I. My aunt kept convincing us that she is as young as us.. ahahhaha :P
So cute of her :3


Women camwhoring :P
ahahahah



Poor piggie :(
I'm only interested with the glutinous rice under it :P HAHAHA



see what I mean? :D


My cutie eldest brother :D


And its the maximum he can smile :P




Mama and Dada :D


The best man I've ever met in my entire life, daddy :)


my niece :D shoo adorable! I forced her to smile :P


ahhh, dessert :)



My "cool" cousin =.= I barely see him smile =.=


My cousin sisters said they felt like a lamp post in a couple's picture XD HAHAHA


My cousin sister and I :D


And I felt like Andy and I were the lamp post instead of them! AHHAHAHA..

Isn't my twin brother sweet? haha :P


Cousin sister and my brother :D


They were acting cute! HAHAHA :P



My brother and his gf :3


Oh well, I tried to summarise the event already.. Haha..
Hope you enjoy reading, readers :)
Just ignore my tiny weeny bit of emoness at the start of the post :)

tata!

Ps: I was forced to publish this post urgently D:

PPS: HI REMA :D



No comments: