Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Disappointment.

Trust.
Loyalty.
Love.

3 things that I will never believe in anymore.

Why every single time I trust someone, they have to let me down? I felt used. Again. 

I felt like as if I don't worth anything.

How could you people be so mean?
How could you people stand lying to someone who trust you without a doubt?
Someone who is ALWAYS the first to help you in anything and lift you up whenever you're down.
Someone for you to open up to whenever you have problems.
Someone who doesn't even THINK whether to be there for you or not.

And you can just crushed that person's heart as if only your heart matters the most.

It's like, you people think I don't have feelings. 

And only YOU PEOPLE HAVE FEELINGS. AND I HAVE TO STAND ALL THESE BULLSHITS FROM ALL OF YOU. LIKE, AM I BORN TO BE HURT BY YOU?

Every single one of you are the cause of my misery.

Worst of all, you're not sorry.

Happy now?




No comments: