Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 2, 2013

Just a little reminiscence.

Morning, lovelies!
(its 12.13am.. So yeah, morning!)

Sorry for not blogging yesterday.. I had headache for the whole day and I wasn't feeling very well :(
All cause of me walking under the sun.
I'm not giving the princess attitude but if I walk under the sun, I WILL get a very very bad headache. It actually runs in my genes cause my mom and brother encounter this very often too :(

And the headache prolongs till the next day D:

Anyway, there was nothing much that happened yesterday cause I was like, 


THIS, the whole day D:

But anyways, today was not a productive day either because I was still having the headache. AND I went for a full body massage :P where they seriously concentrated on my head because they say they could feel the headache, apparently. And they said like there's lotsa wind in my head which I was wondering where I got the wind from.

AND of course, my aunt and mom was nagging me about not drying my SUPERDUPERLONG hair properly all the time :P

heh. 

and I had to just get my bubble milk tea without the pearls which makes it a regular milk tea =.= 



I'm abit over the moon about myself so just ignore :D
A chipmunk version of me. HAHAHA.


Share Tea is actually not bad :D


1st of February really reminds me alot of things. Really.
A lot of high school memories.
10 hours of St. John Ambulance's duty and all.
It feels like it was just yesterday we saw those people cutting a HUGE net filled with balloons and we were just staring at the balloons like it represents our hopes.

The smile.. .. hmm.

Anyways, last but not least, I had been living with this quote at the back of my head.




:) Love ya'll!

No comments: