Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Are you kidding me?!

Greetings, loved ones!

FAN GIRL ALERTTTTTT!!!!! 







yes, this is on my repeat button :D 
I REALLY LOVE KURT'S ARRANGEMENT 
AND SAM TSUI.
AND EVERYONE'S VOICE.
you CANT NOT dance along to the song :P

heh. BACK TO BUSINESS, I reached uni super early today because we had to hand in assignments anddddd, I was suppose to revise some Music Tech and MIDI system notes BUT, I ended up chatting away with Shereen because she is SO INTERESTED in my past =.= haha.. So, you know, girls :D

Had Music Tech class and I was just like, QUESTION MARK ALL OVER MY FACE. Music is NOT as easy as you think, peepies! :D

So, we had lunch and my girls and I were just laughing away at everything :D Next, we had Music Theory class and I almost fall asleep. LIKE REALLY. I was yawning away because we were singing scales and everything. AND I discovered alot of things I didn't know about solfege. Haha, people who are not musically-inclined will think I'm talking Korean.

ANYANGHAESAEYOOOOOOOOOOO :P (ignore my spelling)

I said that to my dad and he was like,"why was sai lo(small brother) and not dai lo(big brother)?"

he's just lame -.- BUT I LOVE HIM :D

ANYWAYYYYY, after Music Theory I had Private Instruction. Private Instruction is like, a private. instruction. hahaha.. My private tutor is really pretty :D yes, she's a fine lady who just came back from US after living more than half of her life there. Anyway, before PI, I went to a random practice room to practice my piano.. There's like a floor in ICOM which is divided into like.. 40 practice rooms? I think.. There are special rooms for piano students, guitar students, violin students, bass, drums, vocal and etc.

So, PI is kinda scary cause my lecturer teaches me both Music Theory and Private Instruction but today she seems not so strict :P heh.

In between class, some of my classmates were singing this Lion King song without noticing that I was recording them and it was SUPER FUNNY! Watch it! :D 


To be honest, they are really good but they were just fooling around. hahaha.. I can keep watching and laugh over it again and again. AND AGAIN. HAHAHAHA.

They're cool :D

After class, I called my mom and ask her where she is. She told me she was in Pavilion doing facial. And i was like, whaaaaat. And she ask me to take a taxi to Pavilion. AND SO, I DID.

I walked like 300m, cross over a pedestrian bridge under the scorching sun with my super heavy laptop bag carried over my shoulders, files on my right hand and a paper bag on my left, TO THE TAXI STAND. AND THERE WAS NO DAMN TAXI WHO WAS GONNA STOP FOR ME.

=.=

After like 10 thousand years, a taxi finally stopped and damn, it was jam =.= Seriously, my uni should be just 10- 15 minutes away from Pavilion and I was charged 10 bucks because of the jam.

and boy oh boy, I walked around the WHOLE DAMN PAVILION to find the mac store so that I can get a cover for my MacBook but when i found it, they only had one colour =.=

I REFUSEEED to buy :P hehe.

OH, and talking about the parking, my mom parked at the idunnowhere and shealsodunnowhere. We were at ground floor but because she dont know where exactly she parked, she went up to 5th floor where she came from and WALKED THE WHOLE PAVILION to find the elevator she took =.=

Aiyoooo, Im sooooo tired BUT happy because one of my classes tomorrow is cancelled. YAY! BUT sad because its one of my favourite class which is Performance Lab and we usually just jam before the lecturer comes :P hehe.

Neways, till tomorrow! BYE :D

No comments: