Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, January 21, 2013

Maggots on his scrotum :(

Good evening, my stalkers :D

heee. Just joking. 

Anyway, today was really such a hectic day for me. I didn't feel so good the whole day and like, gosh.. who knew being in a music course could be so stressful. 24 hours is definitely not enough for a day. And of course, I HAVE to throw tantrums at my mum because I am so stressful. Like, what kind of daughter am I?

Well, I feel really bad after that. But what am I suppose to do? I have no one and so many bad things happen at once. :(

Like recently, my Malay family friend, that my family had been close to all the while since 300 years ago, the auntie just passed away and my mom cried for like don't know how many weeks. It's like life's so short and people KNOW it but they still do things to hurt their loved ones. 

Worse still, they don't appreciate.

I mean, isn't that human's nature? Not to appreciate things until it's gone.

Yes, I know. I'm talking about appreciation after saying I'm being rude to my mom. Actually, don't get me wrong. I didn't like scold her or something.. It's just, you know, moms and their forever questions. With the amount of stress you're having. Well, sorry, mom.

Next, I received 10 assignments in 2 weeks. :( and I have no idea on where to start and what to do. All thanks to the lecturer who cancelled his class and still have not arrange an replacement class for us and the first assignment is FRIGGIN DUE NEXT WEEK. KILL ME PLEASE.

Also, I'm so upset that my dog's scrotum is attacked by maggots. And everyone is blaming me because I did not take care of the dog. First of all, I don't have time. My gosh. I'm so busy going to uni everyday and on the weekends, I wake up at 8 something, get ready, teach music till 12pm and then rush for drum class, and then vocal class and then piano class. By the time I reach home it would be like 5 something or 6pm. ANDDDD, I would crash right after that.

On Sunday, I have to teach till 12pm again and after that, its the only time I get to catch up with my weekly notes and everything. Plus, why would I look at my dog's scrotum? It's so.... inappropriate.

But anyway, I feel bad. He must've suffered alot. Like, guys, imagine your scrotum being eaten by maggots and you can't do anything about it other than feeling the pain. Ouch. And my brother brought him to the Segar Vet that I'm so worried off since my previous dog died there while getting treatment and I've heard ALOT of negative comments by everyone. 

I hope he's okay :( I really feel like giving him a hug and being there for him since he has ALWAYS been there for me. I really thank my dogs and my friends who have been there for me through really rough times. I won't know what to do. Prolly I'll go crazy. But on the plus side, I have piles of work to drown me before I take a deep breathe to think of all the unhappiness. 

Till then, 

Toodles!

Ps: And if you're nice enough, please drop a HI on my chatbox :D

No comments: