Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 27, 2013

Twirl of Happiness.

Good afternoon, happy people! :D

Sorry for not blogging in sucha long time. Heeee, I mean TWO DAYS is a long time :P 

BUTTTT I have an explanation for it :P I was super busy this 2 days. On friday, had class and after class, I rushed home cause we had to send Alex to the airport D:


HEHE this is him in the airport but I kept disturbing him so he was threatening to throw the bottle at me :P Oh well, nonetheless, I miss my brother :) Can't wait for him to be back in July. Although he's annoying MOST OF THE TIME but he makes me happpppieeee :D And I definitely enjoy disturbing him :D

And yesterday, I was SUPER DUPER TIRED because I was teaching music from 9-12.30pm. Then by the time I got home, I need to rush for my drum class, and after drum class, I had vocal class followed by piano class D: Saturdays. I literally CRASHED when I got home.

I was sleeping on the sofa when I heard some noise and thought who was it. And it turns out to be my brother's friends from Australia. I was like OH SHITTTTT. Cause I was in such a mess. My hair is messy. My attire is lame (cause I was working). My face looks so sleepy (cause I WAS STILL SLEEPYY). I peeked through the window and saw his friends waving and me. My face was literally going O.O.. I RANNNNN up as fast as I could and washed my face, tidy my hair and change in 3 minutes :P

and came down to greet them :D

So, we went to pasar malam and I love the CNY atmosphere where EVERYTHING is red and people keep selling new year cookies :D yums yums. 

Then, I was doing my assignments until 4am :( while chatting with my friends on Facebook, of course :P

***

This morning, I wanted to have breakfast in KL so that I can go to Low Yat plaza to buy my MacBook Pro cover but then I realised the clothes I bought during the warehouse sale still has the sensors on it =.=

Well, I'm a person who can laugh at the same thing again and again, cry over the same thing again and again. So going through the WHOLE warehouse sale process with the exact same restaurant we went and exact same frozen yogurt is a VERY FUN THING TO DO FOR ME :D

HEEEEEE! SO, I WENT ALL THE WAY BACK TO PEARL POINT, to ask them to take the sensor out.

AND HENCE, A SECOND HAUL :DDDDDD














The counters were empty. The place was quite empty too :) Things were more organised. Most of them  were according to size instead of design of clothes WHICH I find it more easier for customers to choose their clothes. Like everyone just go to their specific size section.



Look at those Zara belts which only cost RM 1.00. I mean, like WHY NOT? :D


And these SUPER CUTE polka dot shoes was originally RM200 from Pull&Bear and guess how much I got it for? :DDDD I got more stuff which is super cheap, I mean, there are stuff which are DIRT cheap but there are stuff which are expensively cheap. :) ... does that even make sense?

OH WELL, shopaholics, you get what I mean :D


Also, I passed the Zara Kids' section and I was tempted to buy this reversible water resistant jacket for 2-3 year old toddlers. So, I was thinking, WHY NOT? I'll just buy it for my future kids.

=..=

KIDDING.

I bought it for my piano teacher's daughter <3 p="">




And hello everyone, meet my daddy! :D he's a really awesome man and I wouldn't ask for more! Cause he already reached the maximum of being the best father :) no doubt.


Hee! My beef soup thingy. Bi..smtg gol? Yeah. I'm lazy to google the name. ITS SO GOOD!



Having the time of my life eating the frozen yogurt. Sorry, about the photo, I was TOO LAZY to get the cable and all to upload.. so, whatever! :D


What I call the "Twirl of Happiness". 
I know its lame. 
But being lame makes me happy :D


Sometimes, I really think I'm a person who can be satisfied easily. But I don't know why you think that I'm a very complicated person to deal with. I hope things can be as simple as possible. 

but NO, life gives you shits.

Oh well, I'm contented with my hauls, korean food and my twirl of happiness.

See ya! :D



hmm.. I can foresee tomorrow is going to be a depressing day. :)

No comments: