Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Warehouse Madness!!

 So yesterday, I slept at almost 3am but once I heard the alarm clock rang, I jump up in happiness :D

My mom and I met up with my brother's gf and her sister and we did "A LITTLE" shopping :D

We went to the the Zara, Pull & Bear, Bershka and Massimo Dutti Warehouse Sale! I did actually spend alot but for the amount of things I bought, it was SUPER WORTH IT :D

The original price for the things I bought SHOULD cost around RM1500 but I bought the clothes and accessories and yada yada for only RM 370 :D 

Like c'mon, one piece of clothing in Massimo Dutti and Zara will already cost RM 300 =.= So yeah, I was SOOOOOO HAPPY :D

oh, and guys, trust me, its not a girl thing. You WILL L.O.V.E it :D

I bought more stuff for my brother than myself =.=



We reached around 9.40am and it was empty! They had Adidas, Nike and Puma sale too! 
But everyone was head over heels for the Zara Sale thingy so it was kinda empty :D


This was after 10 minutes, at 9.50am.


Yeap! It's located at the 2nd floor of Pearl Point Event Mall and the sale is till 28th of January! :D


My brother's girlfriend's sister was fast asleep while standing because she was too tired. Poor Samantha :(



My brother's girlfriend :D Amanda :DDDDDDD Love love love her!!!


Besides the Sports Warehouse Sale and Zara Sale, they have kids wear sale too! 

Yes, I know =.= So many sale. It's all warehouse sale so its SUPER DUPER CHEAP!




Was too excited while queuing! hehe..




After lining up for 45 minutes, our tummy was grumbling cause the sale was suppose to start at 10 am but they changed to 11am =.= So we were too hungry and grabbed some Subway sandwiches for breakfast! 



Oh, this was 10.00 am :) So you could imagine at 11am how was the line D:


Grabbing clothes and trying it out at the corner of the hall :D




Inconsiderate people is inconsiderate. They just left all the clothes and hangers on the floor =.=


This was the hall :) It was actually very organised and the queue for the cashier isn't that bad and by around 1something, there were less and less people :D





Peace! :D Awesome sale is awesome! :DDDDDD


The place, again :)

  
They even sell lightings =.=


Pile of clothes EVERYWHERE D:


Yes, green man?


Dresses from Massimo Dutti, if i'm not mistaken.




Some chinese lady just put her kid on the rack.. haha.. while choosing clothes.


Was trying out the hat THEN MY MOM STARTED," SANDRAAA STOP BUYING..."

*quickly puts the hat aside* 



The queue to the cashier is separated by this blue thingy and on the way to the cashier, people start to realise they dont really want those clothes and hang all around there =.=



After the sale, we went to have Korean food in Pearl Point. For a economical korean food, I have to say its GOOD :D maybe I'm hungry but anyway, I really liked it :D and its only around Rm15++ per set :D 

These are all the dishes that we had :D




 Fishy!

 Beef soup!


Stir-fry korean beef!


More soup!




And MY KIMCHI TOFU BEEF SET! SUPER DUPER YUMMEH!


***



And of course, the frozen yogurt there is DAMN GOOOOD. It is located right opposite 
Poh Kongg Jewellery store..
I'm having vanilla and green tea frozen yogurt for only RM 4.80 for that HUGEEEE CUP :D



Oh, and I'm gonna show you my favourite buy! :D



 This SUPER CUTE PAIR OF sweat leather boots is so pretttty :D





The prints inside the boots is SO CUTE! :D

Also, the other day, I was watching a Youtube video from Wonderland Wardrobe and she was making this DIY layered boots.. Imma so gonna turn this boots into THIS!


TADDAAAAAA ISN'T IT PREEEETYYYYYY?

Absolutely in loveeeee with this :DD


A little camwhoring to sum up the day! :D


Till then,

The not-so-little shopholic ;)


No comments: