Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Drastic Changes.

Well, I guess, in life, you've gotta make some changes.

Just look at my blog. Yeappppp! That explains everything :D


It feels so weird to have such a colourful blog but oh well, life goes on :)

You can't be stuck in time ALL THE TIME.


I know, you can't help it sometimes but anyway, yes, my blog url does not match my header anymore but I was thinking, if I were to change my url, many of you won't be able to find me :P Also, I guess, I shall leave SOME memories. Like Pudu Jail :P They left the front door/wall there after demolishing everything else.

And and, I wanted something happy on my blog :D 




 ***

Talking about changes, 







Even from who I was when I started this blog, the naive 15 year old girl to this quite-lost 20 year old lady. In this 5 years, I have TOTALLY grown. 

Vertically, horizontally and mentally :)

(oh, and the horizontally wasn't my fault :P I think.)

And I thank every single person who help me through these teenage times such as my highschool friends, college friends and now, my degree course friends :)

I seriously appreciate all of your advices and you know how much I love you guys ;)

Oh, and I hope you guys don't judge me by just reading my blog unless you really know me :) But anyway, thanks for following my posts :D

But seriously, I'm just some random girl who NEEDS to vent her frustration and feelings about her everyday life. So if you encounter any beh song-ness from my posts, I apologise :D

Love you all!

Toodles~

Ps: everything just looks so big O.O
Pps: And yes, I'm the kind of girl who can blog 17 posts a day. So, dont be like "WHOAH! HOW MANY TIMES SHE WANNA UPDATE"

like I said, I'm someone who needs to talk to...... myself :D

No comments: