Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Gordon's Fertility.

Hello, people :D

Well, this should be a sad post.

Cause cause like, referring to my previous post, about Gordon's scrotum :(
Super sad cause he came back from the vet this morning and my heart was 
INSTANTLY shattered. 



This is him lying down cause I was patting him and he obviously loved it. I really salute him on how much he can stand the pain cause he still wags his tail whenever he sees us :) He is such a lovable doggie :D

But anyway, yeah.. Before I show you a photo, Kara, my other golden retriever gobbled up all Gordon's antibiotics and vomited like crap so we were back to the vet again.

And I know, Segar Vet has alot of negative comments but it was an emergency :(

So yeah, luckily both of them are fine now.

They looked fine, at least.

Neways, back to the topic..........

WARNING: 
WHAT YOU ARE ABOUT TO SEE COULD MAKE YOU PUKE WHAT YOU JUST ATE.



SECOND WARNING: GUYS AND ANY OTHER TYPE OF MALES, I'M NOT SURE IF YOU WANT TO SEE THIS. SO, IF YOU ARE:

A MACBOOK USER: PRESS THE LEFT TOP CORNER "X" BUTTON

A NORMAL LAPTOP USER: PRESS THE RIGHT TOP CORNER"X" BUTTON









For people who are still interested,











There you are.. Gordon's scrotum is eaten up by the maggots and left a big hole there leaving the testicles unprotected. Imagine the whole thing was filled with maggots and yeah :/

Thank God the vet did not have to cut the whole thing off >.<


But anyway, I guess it will take a LONGGGG TIME TO HEAL :( Guys who are still reading this, imagine.................. ok. you can keep it to yourself :)


Ps: You've already been warned. 

I knowwww I knoww its damn bad. Damn those maggots. And flies =.=


Well, at least he is still fertile. I think. hmm.. okay, that's all for today :) 


Toodles! 


<3 font="" nbsp="">

No comments: