Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Makes no sense.

Hell-o! :)




Just got back from uni. Nyeh. Stupid assignments :( It's like, never ending D:

I'm actually suppose to stay outside, which is nearer to my uni but like, my dad is making a big fuss out of it saying that its not safe and all but like, I really wanna try to stay myself and you know, learn to be independent. BUT, its like they are so worried about me. I was actually ready to move in to my new apartment when suddenly my housemate said she wanna stop her course and go back to Singapore (cause she's from Singapore) and so, we all moved out because the rent was super expensive. The apartment was about Rm2400 which is ALOT. Although it is fully furnished but, its not like we're staying there everyday and so, we were thinking, if she move out, we can't really afford it so all of us moved out. Now, we found a new apartment and my parents is like.. meh. Better not. 

WHICH, makes me a little unhappy because I really hate travelling through the indescribable jam ALTHOUGH its not that far. Btw, my uni is in Sentul. Yes, I know, its near but its SUPER JAMMM and it makes me headache everytime I come back from uni.

AND, to prove that, I AM having a headache now :(


This was just now's lunch. It looks good. It actually tastes good but my mom asked me not to eat it after having a bite because she said the burger wasn't so fresh and it could hurt my kidney D:

***

Anyways, I didn't really do much yesterday. I brought my colleague to the warehouse sale but it was the last day so the clothes was sorta just mehhhhh. In case, if you dont know what is "meh.".. I.. actually dont really know too. But like, it just means somethinggggggg. Like, "lol." Eventhough "lol" means laugh out loud, but some people said "lol" like an "oh." 

But anyway, this is me and colleague having brunch in a Japanese restaurant in Old Klang Road. I don't know what is the name of the restaurant but it seems really famous cause it was FULLHOUSE and people were lining up for it.. I didn't take notice of the name because I wasn't in a good mood D:



 This is some prawn roll with fish roe :)


The salmon teriyaki. Just by eating the salmon, I was bloated cause there were 2 LARGE sized salmon fillet. Barely ate any rice. Plus, I didn't really have appetite which is kindaaaaa rare.


Random picture.


Say HI to this pretty lady :)

Well, you can already notice that my smile isn't really a smile.



Like, whaaaaat? I don't understand why they must SPECIALIZE in pomeranians.



Oh, this was when I was talking to Thush, my high school senior and it was like, pot calling kettle black. HE CALLED ME FAT D: until I told him why I suddenly gained so much weight because of my health problems then he was apologising :P

AND SCOLDING ME FOR NOT TELLING HIM EARLIER.




 Okay, this is just a dumb picture that I wanted to see how much I can smile yesterday. Oh well, no one can understand what this means except one specific person.




This is just a random picture the view outside my house. Took the picture from my window. It's just weird how things can be so beautiful yet ugly.

Oh well, I'm not making any sense right now.

Heh. Sorry. I sorta lost my senses :)

Neways, tata!

ps: I miss Alex D:

No comments: