Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Shangri-LALALA :D

Greetings, my loved ones :D





Sorry for not blogging yesterday! I was super duper tired for idontknowwhatreason.

My class was till 11.30am and then by the time I reach home and have my lunch and all, it was 1 or 2pm.. And I slept, like a pig, of course till 5.30pm. I was so tired that I dropped dead on my sofa. Just when I wake up, it was dinner time! And my family went for dinner in Shangri-La hotel to celebrate my elder brother's birthday :D

Who's the happiest? It's me, of course, hehe.. eating so much food. Oh god, I can't even move after dinner D: There goes my plan to be on diet :( 

ITS OKAY! THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW! :DD

Ps: mbs boys, don't burst my bubble =.=



 And yes, I'm a poser :D

Yeap! We got a confirmation! I mean like, why not? :D


The foooooood! And yes it was SO GOOD. 
The salmon is SO FRESH and the oyster is just so yummmm to the mehhhhh! 

Not mentioning the rest! Totally recommend you guys to go to 
Lemon Garden Cafe in Shangri-LALALA :D

Seriously, its the BEST buffet I've been to out of so many hotels :)



Yeap! Some prove to show that we were SUPER SATISFIED AND FULL! HEHE!


Mummy and I camwhoring! :P



Nyeh! My dad, my heroooo :D Always.


Meet my brother's girlfriend :D She's awesome, no doubt!


Yes, everyone. My brother that never smiles... in front of you guys XD hahaha.. Anyway, it was his birthday so he could do anything he wants! Nonetheless, he's awesome too! :D

Anyways, this post should be yesterday's :D Hope you enjoy reading and I know you guys stalk me alot wan lorh -.- stop hiding behind the coconut shell and say HI in the chatbox to me -,-


I damn cham k? Chatbox filled with random people :(



Toodles! :D


<3 font="" nbsp="">

OH AND HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY GOR GOR! :DDDDD

No comments: