Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, January 20, 2013

REVIVEDDDDDDDD :D

Hello people from earthhhh,

So I decided to revive my blog. Well, it is something that I didn't plan but since it's the new year, I should start new and fresh, right? 

Forget all the unhappiness that I went and STILL going through. haha. Forget about it.

Besides, I got my new MacBook Pro and obviously I will have the urge to blog. Hehe.

Anyways, I started my course in ICOM. Doing a Berklee Trasnfer Program to Berklee College of Music WHICH is a big thing for musicians cause its the top 10 music school in the whole world. Plus, its beside Harvard University and MIT. So, I've decided to open a mamak stall to cook maggi mee for the students outside Harvard to attract handsome, young, charming, smart, talented etc guys. Well, if you noticed, I did not say RICH. 

BECAUSE IF YOU COME OUT FROM HARVARD AND MIT YOU WILL EVENTUALLY BE RICH.

But unfortunately, eventhough I've enrolled in that program, it doesn't mean I can GET into Berklee because people who knows me knows what kind of health problemS I have. 

Sometimes I really wonder if I have any superpowers.

BUT ANYWAYS, ...

Most of my friends will wonder why I chose Music as my career. Well, friends, friends..

Yes, I've been doing Science Stream all my life. Pure Science, in fact. Till A-Levels. And upon completing my A-levels, I had a 6 months break. And during that six months, I've gone through countless visits to the hospital, and a surgery and alsoooo, I started teaching.

And I realised, music really makes me happy. Like REALLY HAPPY. On the first day I stepped into ICOM, I felt really lost cause I knew no one. But after getting to know my current course mates, well.. not even coursemates. EVERYONE in ICOM is like a family. Not like when you're in an academic university. When you're doing music, you HAVE to cooperate with everyone. You have to make friends.

When I was in A-Levels, at the start of the course, I'm close to 9 awesome girls.
At the end of the course, which is 1 and the half years, its still that 9 girls that I hang out with most of the time.

DUDEEEEE, I'm just at ICOM for 2 weeks and everyone is happily greeting you with a WIDE smile every morning you step into the school.

Honestly, I was really overwhelm by the positive side of all these people and eventhough i have TONNES of work to do, the stress is DEFINITELY not as bad as when I was doing A-Levels. That was just pure torture.

Well, I guess I will stop here today. Needz to getz back to my work :D

Oh, and if you're a newbie to my blog, you should understand I'm a very very random person. heeeeee :D so yeah....

ANYWAYS,

Welcome again, everyone. *bows*




No comments: