Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Of parties and thank yous :D

Hello :)

So, yesterday i went for Soo's birthday party. 

And there's some stuff I would like to confess :D


THAT I'M NOT THE ONLY GIRL IN THE PARTY.

ahahaha.. its just that, I don't know any of the girls there and.. its like a different gang, hence, 
the girl-less picture here. ahhahahahah 

I had so much fun in the party. 

There were some things that I needed to clear up and I did :)

Most of this guys were helping me in every way AND I REALLY THANK THEM FOR THAT :')



And, this is a picture of us laughing while cutting the cake! Love it!




And the cake :D I baked it, of course. 

Some awesome oreo cheesecake. HEHE!


Oh, and I would just like to thank a few people who helped me through so many things. 
I haven't been smiling so much without these people.

Although the haze is terrible today but there wasn't a second that i wasn't smiling.

Well,... even when I was in the toilet.

TMI! TMI! 
(in case you don't know, it means TOO MUCH INFORMATION) 

ahahhaha..

I'm so glad that my friends had supported me through the hardest times and they did everything just to make me smile again.

SO, instead of asking myself everyday what have I done to go through so much pain and misery,
I will ask myself what have I done to have this bunch of fabulous awesome friends who were by my side whenever I needed them.

you guys have no idea how much I appreciate all of you.

Your pictures might not be here, but i know who you guys are. 
Each and every word of advice or any supportive things you guys said really lifted me :)

And, here, I'm gonna thank a few people in no particular order :)



Phoebe, thank you for always being there for me. To sing me a song just to make me happier. 
to be upset just cause I'm upset.

Thank you so much. I never thought someone would be sad just cause I'm sad.




my cousin :D who is there to ask me to go and die cause i've been torturing myself.
To allow me to stay in her house in Singapore for a week just cause I need some time alone to think about things.



Shereen and Heng Wei :)
Their words means so so much to me that I can't even explain it.


Alisson! :D
Just to lend an ear to me was more than enough!



These terrifically awesome people who supported me and scolded me and pushed me to my limits to be brave and face things. I can't even say how thankful I am to have you guys. Really.



Ah.. these people. :)

They never say much but they would just stand there to let me vent my frustration,
listening to my rants,
getting beaten up by me just cause i'm frustrated.

Yet, they still stand there and give me a wide smile :)



Ginny :D
She slaps reality onto my face all the time.
AND I FRIGGIN ENJOYED HER SLAP.


Amanda oh amanda :)
The advices and stories she tell me.
Those moral lessons she gives me.. 

THANK YOU :)


Chee enn! I didn't cry so you owe me a meal :D
This small little girl can tell you what to do all the time cause she experienced it.
Not a good thing but we all learn from our mistakes :)

And thank you to xiau wei, yuen ping, 9 awesome girls, and all of you who know about what I've BEEN THROUGH. (YES! PAST TENSE FINALLY!)

In supporting me in every way. I swear I would be there for you guys as well. I would never ever turn my back on all of you. The amount of help you guys given me. Too much. Its priceless :)

So, thank you, again.

last but not least,
my pillars of hope and love.


I don't even need to say anything else about them :)

THANK YOU :)

No comments: