Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Singapore Trip

So I went Singapore for holidays for one whole week. And, i had a really great time. I just wanted to get off to a different environment. Just wanna chill and relax. And think about my life :)

I've had such a great time there. Here are some photos :)


Went to Orchard Road here :)




So happy that they had Laduree cause it can only be found in Paris and London and that was the first time I had it and since then I miss eating it so much. ;)


Such a pretty logo :)



My favourite are the salted caramel and coconut chocolate marshmallow :)



as you can see how excited am I :PPPP



yums!


I came across this dart thing and .. its really interesting.. hahahah NOT BEING PERVERTED. But its the first time I see such thing. ahhahahah it would be fun, no? AMONG GIRLS. haha


they had the guy one as well.


Outside the train station :)




Random picture.



So adorable :3


It was smurf's birthday, so they had this photo thingy.


SUPER CUTE SMURFS :)



I thought.... it was an Indonesian flag... hahahahhahaXD



SAW US SAW US?! :D




SPOT US!



Tadaaa~



HEYLO FROM UNIQLO! it rhymes..


... ikr. i know its lame.



Saw this in Bugis Street and i was like VHAAAAT?!




Met up with one of my ICOM friend who is no longer studying in ICOM.


HELLO MONSTER! :D


Love poking his eye! wee!


Barbie World!





Feel like singing the Barbie song.



I graduated from Monster's Uni :D



She's my cousin sister in law which I met up there as well :D
She was there for a business trip.

Another random picture of me.




A MORE RANDOM PICTURE. haha.


So we went to my cousin's cousin's apartment and THE POOL THERE IS SO OHHHH-SOME!

They had underwater gym. SUPER COOL KAYS!


Oh, we made sushi to eat in the Adventure Cove. You guys have to go there. Its a 10 times cleaner waterpark than Sunway Lagoon. HAHAHA.



On the way walking back from Sentosa. The lights were just too pretty. Don't you think so?

Scream it out loud, let it all go :)




Had so much learning how to play the ukulele from my cousin's cousin :D


Oh well, the other photos are in Facebook. OH! and check out our Plush Toy Harlem Shake video and I'm Your's cover :D

CLICK THE LINK TO WATCH IM YOUR'S COVER! 



and the HARLEM SHAKE VIDEO. ahhahah!

I know we were weird. I'm always weird. =.=

Ciao!

No comments: