Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Numb.

Sorry for not blogging for so long.

College just started and im just as busy as hell.

Sigh. Things are getting tougher as we grow up, no?

I feel like I need to be even tougher everyday.

It's saddening when my health problems are piling up but I don't even feel anything anymore when doctor tells me things. Like, I'm so used to the doctor telling me that there's something wrong with me.

So used to pain that I don't even feel it anymore.

So.. numb.

Whether its emotionally or physically.

Sometimes I wonder if life must be this difficult to get through. Omg, sorry for such an emo post today. I've been getting along but today is like a breaking point. I have a friend that who needs my help. I feel responsible for some things. Like if I can't even help a friend, how am I suppose to pursue my career as a music therapist to help to emotionally weak ones?

I'm not a professional, but..

I will use all my strength and ability to get this friend through difficult times. No matter how hurt and broken I am, I would never want the people around me to be upset.

But sometimes.. its difficult to answer some questions.

Omg, even I don't even know what I'm talking about. Sigh.

I've been browsing through my blog to find some pictures and its just like a roadtrip to hell/heaven. Depends how you look at things. I don't even know if its a good thing or a bad thing.

I realise I love taking pictures because that's the only thing that will last. Capturing that particular moment where everything was perfect and happy. Cause things and people do change. Very drastically. And the only way to reminiscent about them is through pictures.

Anyway,

Goodnight, people.

No comments: