Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Time Machine.


Guess the title of the post says it all. 

Time Machine.

I need one.

I feel like everything is moving so fast and things are becoming so different.
I haven't blogged in 10 thousand years because I'm so so busy with work and since uni reopened, I barely have enough time to sleep T.T 

I feel like I've grown so much. 
(NOT TALKING ABOUT MY SIZE.)

But my brains.

In the sense that I understand more and more how people and things work.
Like the world keeps changing, and we, humans, keep learning how to adapt to the.. the.. UNPREDICTABLE WORLD.

Anyway, I don't even know what I'm saying.
Sometimes, I'm just upset with life la.

And TODAY IS THE DAY.

(Y)

Just feel like so many things is bugging me.. aiyoo.

Anyways, thank god I have these awesome friends to support me and listen to my rants all the time :D



My piggie. OINK!


Awesome HELP college friends :D



And my minions ^^V


Ciaoz!


No comments: