Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

It's okay.

This 4 months had been one of the best 4 months of my life because I met you.

You have changed me into a better person but,

in the process,

I think I'm losing you.

It's okay.

I'm afraid,
but if we don't working out,
its okay.

I thank you for all the memories that we've created together.

I'll still love you.
I'll always love you.

But love doesn't mean everything.
And things don't always go the way we want.

I love you for who you are but.. .. sigh.
I try my best to comfort myself.
But if you need me, I'll be here.

..

BUT IT'S OKAY.
It's not anyone's fault.

I'll never blame you for not changing for me
or..
walking away.
You have every right to do it.

It's okay.

And I'll be okay.

"You can do it. One day at a time." 


I just want you to know, that I..

Thank you for everything.
Thank you for what you've taught me.
Thank you for listening to me.
Thank you for tolerating.
Thank you for loving me.

I love you :)

#lifegoeson

No comments: