Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Concertos.

Hello! Just a quick update to tell you guys that I'm ALIVE :)

Firstly, I would like to update about the #ReachOut iM4U concert. I won VIP tickets from Fly.fm. To think of it, I don't even know how I won it. I was in the car, and I heard the radio that they are giving out 5 VIP tickets so I tried my luck and called. AND THE NEXT THING I KNOW, I GOT THROUGH AND WON IT :D

People keep asking how I win all these things. LIKE I KNOW HOW TO ANSWER YOU GUYS =.= luck, I guess. I mean, my luck in everything else isn't so good huh? Life. Love. Health. Etc. 

But honestly, I would rather have luck on the other things that I mentioned than winning the tickets. Not that I'm boasting that I won the tickets but, ugh, DON'T JUDGE ME. Unless you really know me. And you know what I've been through AND going through. 

Anyway, pichas for #ReachOut concert! We got lost on the way Taylor's Lakeside Campus. I think we took 2 hours instead of 15 minutes drive. ROUND AND ROUND in Kesas Highway. Paid a total of Rm57294083 for the tolls and when we finally reached, 


HEH. John was hesitating whether to park on the VIP lot or not. BUT HE DROVE AWAY AFTER PARKING CAUSE HE WAS AFRAID THAT HIS CAR WILL GET CLAMPED :D HAHA

NO IDEA WHO THIS WAS. The emcee I THINK.


Tonnes of people BUT,



WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!



 VIP ZONEEEE! :D SEE HOW CHILL EVERYONE IS AT THE VIP ZONE? hahaha. Okay, I guess everyone is wondering why is my brother there. Because no one wanted my tickets :'( HAHA. jk. everyone wasnt free so..... OH WELL. He was just there for awhile and went to Starbucks to sit for the entire day with the VIP pass on =.=


I larve her :D


 Tien Soong always looking awkward :P




OMGOMGOMG you know who this is???? :P The girl from UNFOLD :P


Random metal band. Noisy like shit.

Pretty ladies :P HAHAH

  
Goofing around with mah brother's gf :P


Forgive me, I had no earplugs.


Random people going crazy.


:O


 We were going crazy as well :D





K TOWN CLAN, I THINK.


Someone stepped on my Caramel Frappe and I'm pissed :(


  Puffer fish ALERT :P



 Took this when he was busy playing Candy Crush :P


wait, i think THIS is K town clan..................................




 Me: TAKE A PICTURE! :D
John: NO. *fixes hair*

e-diot.



 Tien Soong looking cool while I munch on my waffle! :D

 ***

 So, my cousin from Singapore came back to Malaysia to visit my very sick grandmother. And, so happened, her favourite K-poppers aka 2NE1 was here giving a free concert thanks to Twin Tower@live 2013. So, I accompanied her T.T

We were under the hot sun and under the rain. We were soaking wet and dried up and everything. =.= UGH. I WOULDNT DO THAT FOR SOME STRANGERS. Yes, I don't know 2NE1 except for their,"NEH GAH CHEHHHH CHA LA GAHHHHHH!"

Anyway, these are the photos!

BEFORE THE CONCERT! :D



We were a little crazy in front of my MacBook. HAHA.


 Tsk Tsk, that guy, TOO HANDSOMEEEEEE :3


 OH MAH GODDDD!


 We were crazy.




 So I took my cousin's lens-less glasses and attempted to look like those KAWAII JAPANESE GIRLS.

I VOMITED AFTER TAKING THE PHOTO. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA.

I'm sorry if you vomited too. *hands you a paper bag* but my eyes really look damn big SIAAAAA..


This looks better huh? :)
 Waiting under the sun with my cute umbrella :D

 Can you believe that we took this photo under the drizzle, with people pushing us and everything. HAHA..



ugh. the amount of people around us SUFFOCATED ME TILL I ALMOST DIED.


Random photo that wasnt suppose to be here but I dont know why it popped out.

 Weeeeee! I personally like Mizz Nina but.. I hate the fact that she lips sing ALL THE TIME :(
OH AND 2NE1 WAS SO AWESOMEEEEEEE. Especially during the,"NEH GAH CHEH CHA LA GAAAAAHHHH!"



 The sea of humans. This is considered okay. And mind you, we are at the middle. So imagine there's more than this BEHIND ME.. 

Anyways, tata humans :D


Gotta rush my assignment :D
<3 p="" you="">

No comments: