Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Thank you.

I woke up feeling like shit. I looked at myself in the mirror and its all puffy and swollen. I can't even open my eyes properly, like seriously. It looked like this ->  -.-

The whole day I just didn't have any mood for anything. I was so tired. Physically and emotionally. Can you imagine, I just fainted while being awake in front of my laptop when I was doing my work in the library.. I was so tired but I can't fall asleep. It's like there's so many people talking in my head at once. Man, it was really torturing.

But I guess most of my friends, namely, you guys who are reading my blog, really gave me strength in your words. I don't expect anything from you guys but as soon as you guys finish reading my posts, some of you approached me and say some things that doesn't actually mean anything to other people, but to me, it is REALLY REALLY MUCH APPRECIATED.

It's like, I feel at least, I have someone's shoulders to rest my head just for a little while.

Don't know how much tears I cried last night but one thing I know is, I'm grateful to have you guys as friends :')

I know, there's nothing I can do. Seeing my mother, losing her appetite and her eyes are just as swollen as mine, all I can do is keep a smile on my face and motivate her as well. Just like what you guys did for me. She really looked so stressed up and she told me if one day, something like this happen to her, she asked me to let her go. I tried to make jokes out of it and she told me after she had a good laugh, she feels much better. I keep telling her about my college and my friends and my funny lecturers, its good to see her feel better. I can't be doing anything so the last thing I can do is to make people around me happy.

I went to visit my grandma right after college, as usual. I finished at 7pm today so by the time I reached the hospital, it was already 8pm.. She looked like she was in great pain. When I went close to her, she was surprised that I came to visit her because she thought it was late and I won't visit her already. I touched her very fragile hands, it's so fragile. I held it, and I just want to hold on to it. Her hands are so delicate and soft. I complimented her and said that I am not as pretty and gorgeous as her because my hands are so rough. She chuckled :) I said alot of things that lifted up the dull atmosphere where patients in the room are fighting for their lives on multiple tubes and blood transfusion. Although.. deep inside, I'm dyingg.. my heart feels like a wet T-shirt being twisted till it's dry.

But when I see everyone smile because of my lame jokes and compliments, I feel much better too.

But anyway, what I want to say is, thank you, everyone who took the effort and time to comfort me :)

And also to my college mates, they are all so nice to make me laugh no matter how tired and upset I am. At this point, I feel like, the world is just going to be a better place if everyone is this nice. There shouldn't be anymore arguments, anger, fights.. Like, just forgive and.. I don't even know what I'm talking about. I guess what I'm trying to say is, every minute you are sad or angry, you lose 60 seconds of happiness.

My friends are right. It really depends on how you want to face it.

It is difficult. Nobody said it was easy. Nobody.

I'm trying to pull myself together and face this bravely. As much as I am not ready for this, like what my header says, "Life goes on."

Thank you, again, friends.


No comments: