Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Colours of life.

:: It's okay to not be okay :)



Hello, dearest! :)

I'm suppose to do my assignments. It's due on Wednesday.
 THREE OF THEM :(

I had been really really busy. 
It's one of the reasons why I did not blog as much as I'm SUPPOSE TO :)

And I just felt like, 
keeping things to myself.

Not because I don't wanna share, but because I feel I don't wanna burden my friends.
Namely, all of you who are reading this.

I had been thinking about life recently.
Cause I'm going through alot. And I feel that life is really short.
I want to love and want to be loved.
No, I'm not desperate. 
Maybe, a little.

But what I meant was to my family and friends.

Just to share a little something for you guys who are at overseas and follow my blog :)



This a video of my Friday performance :)
It's my first performance in ICOM.

Honestly, I was disappointed with myself.

To me, it was bad.
Cause when I was playing the keyboard, someone changed to modulation of the keyboard 
and it went out of tune :( I was very sad after the performance but everyone tell me its good.

I don't put the blame on anyone. 
I learnt from my mistakes.

Of course, this doesn't apply only to this but life.

Actually, 
I don't know when it started,
it's like I've gone through SO MUCH,
and I feel like,
I got to appreciate more, whether it's things or people.

And btw, to people who don't know me well, don't you dare say,"'gone through SO MUCH.'
what can you possibly BEEN THROUGH?"

HECK I'VE BEEN THROUGH ALOT.

Okay, I'm like angry for things that hasn't even happen yet. =.=
I have anger issues.
But, I actually lost it long time ago. 
This is, nothing. *smirks*

But, I'm angry at myself most of the time.
It's like,
neverminddddddddd.
I'm just always frustrated with myself.
Like,
nevermindddddddddddddddddddddd.


I just feel like, I'm wearing a mask of happiness.

There's still a knot in my heart.

hmm.

This is going way out of sense. 

I think I need some drugs.

Life.

Bye :)





Ps: SHOUTOUT to Yuen Ping :D 
I know you are stalking me all the time :D 
I can see you through the  map in the dashboard :P
I love you *lessthanthree*





No comments: