Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Cycle of Life.

Hello,
It's time for a "philosophical" post again :D

Referring to the title of my post, 
what does cycle of life really mean?



This?

Yeah. I know, its lame.
And ugly.

Although music is an art,
and I've been going for art class my whole life till I was Form 3,
I'm just not talented in drawing.
Heh.

But anyway,
I'm thinking if God really has his plans for everyone.
Sometimes, I really think God is watching and He is fair.

Well, that's what my mom said, at least.
She said, if God gives you something, He will take it something else from you as well.

Just like mah uteruses and kidney.

Feels weird to use plural for uterus and singular for kidney.

HAH. GRAMMAR NAZIS, you can't correct me in THIS :P

ANYWAYS,
I was thinking, life is really about quality and quantity.
This doesn't only apply in food or work.

Actually, I'm not so sure about life.

But I hope God is planning a good flowchart for my life.
Cause I'm not so sure what He's making me go through.
And I'm not so happy about that :(


Anyway, on the other hand, I lost both my ruler and my favourite mechanic pencil. So after 3 weeks, I found it, it wasn't in my room, or bag or whatsoever. It was in a practice room in my uni. And after 3 weeks, I found it. I was kinda upset when I lost because I'm quite particular about my stuff and even the smallest things in the world, if I feel it meant something to me, I will never throw it away. That explains why my room is so messy.

The thing is, when I lost my pencil, I thought it's lost. But after so long, I found it back, and its like, it makes me question myself why did the pencil came to me when I lost hope. Mmm, I'm just weird in my own ways..

And then I lost my ruler, my favourite ruler, and i got upset. And then when I found it, I broke it in the stupidest ways, and then I got upset again :(

But I still keep a piece of it with me. Eventhough it's totally useless to me.

Anyways, I think I'm really weird. In the sense that, I keep too much things in my mind, whether its memories or things, my mind just can't stop talking about memories every single day. And it sorts of kill me knowing that somethings has changed. And I'm the kind of person who can never accept changes. Can, but I'll take the longest time ever and I'll sort of get depressed and not show it.

I talk to my friends, but I think its a burden to let them know since they don't know how to help me.
So that explains, why I'm writing such a long post right now and you readers don't understand a word I say.



But for now, I got to go and finish up my assignments that I need to hand in tomorrow, BYE :)

No comments: