Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 7, 2013

Too good to be true.

Hello, beautiful people.

If you're wondering how am I, I'm...... good but not so good.
My grandmother can no longer eat or drink, she's definitely doing well and her clock is ticking very fast.
Yes, if you ask me, yes, I am afraid.

But, 
I guess maybe its also the best for her because she had been too strong for way too long.
Looking at the tubes all over her, and she is traumatised by the doctors putting tubes everywhere, I feel so bad for her.
I don't think I can do anything other than praying that she won't be in pain because I know she is living in hell right now.

I'm sorry, popo.
I can't do anything for you.
But I want you to know I love you very much.

Anyways, what have I been up to?
I had been visiting my grandma, getting busy with loads or work, 
spending time with my family and relatives.

And trying to be healthy.

And.. thinking of.. oh, nevermind.

Had pizza for dinner just cause it was raining and my family is lazy to go out because we all woke up at 6am for the Cheng Beng festival where we need to go to the cemetery and pray for our family members who is no longer on Earth with us.

It would sound weird when I tell you I had a great time just cause its the only time all the relatives gather together and discuss about random things and I don't know, I'm happy to visit my deceased paternal grandparents and my uncle.
I miss them alot.
But i know everyone has to leave this world one day. 
And its gonna be a happy thing if we still keep the happy memories in our hearts and mind.
I mean, that's all it matters if someone leaves us right?

Although I know that........


***

Anyways, I watched THIS movie just now.



It's actually a movie made in 2004. It's too good. I can re-watch it again and again non stop. Although I only watched once so far =.= BUT i fell in love with it. So, if YOU have the time, download it and watch. It so goooooood, I can't even..

But, its too good to be true.

Like, ... nevermind.

Toodles! :]

No comments: