Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Hi, Americans.

Hello, lovely people :)

I've been holding on to really well. Honestly, without my friends, I would be nothing. Really. I appreciate each of them. Thank you so much, people. I'm really surprised that people who are JUST an acquaintance to me actually cared so much about me and prayed for me and all.

I admit that I feel like I'm going through a major life crisis.

But I feel that things are getting better. Prolly a rainbow after a rain?

But, I did not just go through RAIN. I WENT THROUGH A STORM.

I feel like I'm gonna bored you guys if I keep talking about life. Feels like I'm someone who lived a thousand years like Edward Cullen or something. 

I'm just gonna skip the long boring part.

And say that I was really surprised that when I checked my blogger dashboard, my views from United States shot up to 1200 people a week. like ONLY United States. And I was like,"WHERE DID THESE PEOPLE COME FROMMMMMM?"

Hello, people! :D

*waves like a ding dong*


Look at the statistics. What. Just. Happened. on the 10th of April 2013.. my gosh.

Okay, my blog looks so dead on the other days but like, duh, its usually like few hundred people who follows it and suddenly it shot up.

But anyway, I'm busy ranting about life to myself all the time. So.................. I guess I will blog about stuff later.

bye :)

No comments: