Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Five.

Yoz.

Princess Peanut is a little upset today.
She's stressed up with work. Well, I don't think she's suppose to be stressed. Cause her friends dont seem stressed up. But the thing with her is, I guess she is drowning herself with work just to get rid of bullshits that she go through every single day.

She's just sort of fed up with life.
The more she meet new people, the more she gets upset on how mean can people be.
Intentionally or not, it just hurts her to see how idiotic can people be.

It's the 7th day out of the 21 days. And I thought i've went through 6 years.

Ignore the previous sentence. I'm trying to stop this habit and according to science, you can start or stop a habit in 21 days.

People tell me that I'm pushing myself too much.
The truth is, the only reason I've been pushing myself so much is because I know if I don't push myself, I'll always end up at the same place. Not like I'm at another point of life now. Still stuck in time.

Oh well. Life.

Quite disappointed with life.

Ps: I'm not some emo freak okay. I do live a life. But deep inside, my thoughts just cant get off my mind and the only way is to type in this text box where people who actually cares about me/busybody reads about it.

Till then.

And it just hits me that I've been through another month. Good job, potato! Just 12 more months and 26 days to go! (just cause it is scientifically proven that you can only forget ur ex after 17months and 26days)

LOL.

1 more year, FML.

No comments: