Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Monday, April 8, 2013

Forever gone.



She's gone.
To be in a better place, I guess.

I love you, popo.
I know how much you suffered.
And Im proud of you.
8th of April 2013 will be a day I would never forget.

I heard from mom that you went in peace.
That's all it matters, popo.
You don't have to wait and suffer in pain.

Eventhough you're gone, I know you will still stay in my heart. T
Those days when you chase after us with a cane because we were so naughty.
Those days we made you mad but you still loved us.
Those days I called you "leng lui" everytime I see you and you smiled and say,"no, you're prettier."
I will never forget these memories I had with you.

You gave us so much love.
You were a good mother.
You were the best grandmother.
I will always miss your cookings.

Even frying an egg could be the most delicious dish ever if you were to cook it.
You told me that when you were young, you were really pretty.
I trust you, popo.
You are still pretty now.

And forever.
I will pray for you.
I hope you're happy cause you are finally reunited with grandpa.

I love you, popo.
And just to let you know, even in my next life, I would still want you as my grandma.

Thank you for everything.
I'm nobody without you.

And I'm glad that I have no regrets because I knew its the time that I spent with you that matters most.
Im glad that I was there for you.

I'm sorry if I wasn't a perfect granddaughter,
but you are the perfect grandmother to me.

You taught me so many things about life.
And I will never never ever forget about it.

Thank you.

No comments: