Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Being happyyyy...:)

I've figured out wat ade said.. if i wanna let go.. i must be happy.. if i am sad... it means I hadn't let go... same goes to all of u out there... if U are sad when u let go.. ITS NOT CALL LETTING GO... so if u wanna let go.. make sure u be happyy!!!!!!

and sorry to ppl I ate lunch with which were pui yi.. Andreana.. Ashley.. Adeline.. Samantha.. Sheau Hwa.. and Niro.. for leaving the table just like that and came back like an idiot and an empty bottle.. I was kinda emo that time.. and u noe.. when i get emo.. i mmg like that wan.. so.. forgive my idiot-ness..

and to 'dad'... make sure u keep your promise... I'll wait.. and watch:) and maybe.. laugh:D haha...

oh.. and my cousin gave birth... so coolll... another baby to play.. and another niece.. haha:)

No comments: