Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Pinky...pinky..pinky..

so.. today.. pinky visited me... we went to have so coffee in Old Town White Coffee near my house there... we were like taing about the cheaters in my class... and she was disgusted by all these people.... she shud be...

and then i ask her to go to Brisbane a.k.a. Gold Coast with me at the end of the year.... then she look at her mom then ask her... her mom say decide later la... then suddenly my mom said that she was going to US for ppl's wedding in september... and pinky mom say they are going to vencouver... then she say can ask me to follow... my mom say.. oklah..can la.my dad oso say okay la.then pinky's mom say we can meet my mom in vencouver... then me and pinky can go skiing... i was like soooooooooooo excited.... she say after PMR which is on 17 october... on that particular night we wud fly straight to vencouver .... so chun-ness mann.....so so so happppyy mannnnn.. cant wait for PMR to end.. haha

i loveeee pigggyyyy.....haha :):):):)<3<3

No comments: