Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

volleyyyyballl practice!!!

yesterday... got volleyball... and then the ariff was disturbing me non-stop.. soo annnooyyyiiinnggg u noe... but i so good... of course forgive small kids laa... ^_-... and then Gaik Xuang teached us how to serve.... and today... my hand... pain like shit oni... and with the kacau-ness ariff gave me... i think all the volleyball club members thought i was crazy...i was like so..so... geram... but as i say... small kids... then i was like.. i feel like strangling u... then he say.. strangle la... then i saw and realise he so sweaty.. then i change my mind... and i said i hit u arr... then he said hit la... then without doubt i punch his arm.. then he turned around.. then turn back to me and say... did u do something to me? i was thinking in my mind... not pain arr???? then he continued with his basketball... then only later he told ade i punched like a man... i was like hahaha... then he ask me did i eat steroid.. i was like noo..... haha...

end of story

and ishh... i did not waste ur credit..ariff... u are the one hu asked me questions...kay... i noe ur credit drop untill rm0.19.. but my credit rose to rm100 over di... thanks to u too.... -_-...

No comments: