Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, April 25, 2008

one of the worst day in my life..

wow! i survive... for not eating for 24 hours... haha... all thanks to my 'dad'... haha... and my stupid handphone which spoiled.. and then I fixed it back... luckily!! it worked... or not i will be yelling like a mad woman... eventhough i am already one but i will be extra mad.... ish... so annoying...

anyway... as usual... Ade didn't came today... chess.. haizz... this morning.. i came VERY early..i was like the first form 3 to arrive... cause my mom fetched... and then Derrick came second... and he was like helping me to finish my fun homework... and he kept saying 'SOS' to Renny... i was like huh? wat 'SOS'... and later did I noe... he meant Samantha Or Sandra?.... i was like wat the... I.FEEL.LIKE.STRANGLING.HIM!!!!! arghh....

then later recess.. Siew Jin and me wanted to go and photostat some Geo stuff.. and then I went to the library.. there was no photostat machine.. then i went to the bookshop... the photostat machine baru rosak... i feel like screaming mann....after emo-ing for fully 24 hours... without eating.. i recover..

and then... later i was so hyper with siew jin... and then laughing all the way.. (told u I was madd...)and then i was so happyyy with my BM marks.. (i'm not bragging)but.. but.. i was reallly happy...:):)

BUT... one thing.. i REALLY dun understand why nowadays guys are so kecil hati... first my 'dad'..not MY dad.. but my 'dad'... then.. edward.. then.. Luqman.. haih... I was like so pissed off.... then i was like asking why are guys like that... niro was like saying.. egoness...sandra.. egoness...

haih... i can't imagine a thing like this happen... overall... it was a really bad day...

No comments: