Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 11, 2009

About yesterday.

so, as usual, crazy adeline came to my house for tuition.. during tuition, i sms her driver to come two hours later so that we can DUAL STUDY. but, it didnt work. We end up collecting tokens for the friend quiz thing.. and.. we answered 50 questions.. and we got to open the lock for one question. "Do u think sandra's profile picture is cute?"

the answer was Yes.. then we wanted to know who said that.. in the end, i dun even know who was it. hahaXD and then we left 1 coin and they said we need another 49 coins.. adeline and i was so pissed ady.. pissed in a funny way.. hahaXD adeline answered all for me.. and suddenly! one of the questions were,



i was like, *turns and face adeline* go, "err. .. . u know best. .. "
adeline: *turns and face me* "errr... yes."
and being a crappish jakun, i went,

"EH! UR PICTURE WORRRR!!!!"

"EHHHH!!!! ur face is there worrrr!!!"
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! same colour shirt worrrrhhh!!"
"EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!! same as the one u wearing one worhhh!!!!!

adeline was like, "WHAT THE HELL?!"

hahahahahahahaha...

see seee seeee! the same shirt she's wearing =P

haha.. i tell you, everytime she come to my house, sure grow fatter wan! we ate SO MUCH THINGSSSSSS!!!!! tummy also can burst ady =P

then, alex, my dad and I went to fetch mwah mama from the airport.. u know laaa, the airport so farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr~ so alex and i were watching How I Met Your Mother in the car.. laughing like crazy.. my dad, alex and I were so crazy.. we kept talking crap.. my dad was like,


dad: alex says he wants a keyless carkey for a car worrrr..
me: huh? wad?
alex: keyless larh! u dunno wan arh?! all the new cars are keyless..
me: I KNOW LARH! but WHAT CAR?
dad: U DUNNO ARH? keyless laaaaaa!
me: wth.. =.=
dad: aiya! u ask so much, i buy another one for you larh!
me: double wth =.=
alex: hahaXD
dad: u wan or nottt? pushstart wan...
me: ??
alex: pushstart larh! u know, u push a button then it wud start..
dad: yeah.. but my version is not push a button and start.. is PUSH THE CAR FROM BEHIND THEN IT MOVE LARH! push start!
me: TRIPLE WTH! =.=

then alex and I keep teaching our dad those manglish.. we keep asking him to follow what we say.. like, "chilling laaaaa~", "relek (relax) laaaa~" and then we thought him, to be like those kinda rock ppl.. like "YO WASSUP MAN! I RAWK! *with the second finger and the pinky held up* hahahahahaXD

the way my dad did, alex and I really laugh until like crazy.. we reached the airport.. then, we were at the escalator.. and a pilot walked pass us.. i saw there's four stripes on his coat.. then i asked,

me: dad, how high is he arh? *i meant the RANK!*

dad: oh.. he arh? about.. em. .. . 5 feet and 9 inches laaa..

me: harh?! what are you talking about??

dad: what? about 5 feet 9 laaa..

alex: SHE ASK ABOUT THE RANK LARH!

hahahahahahahahahahXD alex and i couldn't stop laughing.. the plane landed at about 8.10pm.. then alex and I had a bet.. that my mom wud come out at 8.40pm.. and alex bet that she wud come out at 8.45pm.. my dad bet she wud come out at 9pm..

alex was like, "okay.. the bet is, when u lose, u shout in the whole airport, telling everyone there's a bom!" i was like WTH?! u want me to get caught by ISA arh?! hahahahhaXD but my mom really came out at 9pm! hahahahahXD

that 50 minutes, alex and i really went crazy.. everyone in the airport, the guards also were like going dot dot dot looking at us.. we laughed SOOO LOUD! hahahahaXD imagine TWO SANDRAs.. hahahaXD laughing like shit..

then, we played with the machine.. its like u put in 20 cents then can use the internet for awhile.. its usually for tourist to check out the accomodation or transportation.. then, alex and i were like, "come! put in 20 cents and facebook!" HAHAHAHAXD chunted! facebook in the airport.. hahaXD

we were like, "DADDDDD~ 20 centsssss~" he gave us, then suddenly alex said dun wan.. waste money.. i was like 20 cents?! waste money?! 20 cents?! we can like find 20 cents anywhere on the floor.. hahahahaXD

then i was like, "ok LUUUUU~~~ *turns to my dad* nah! dad! take back the 20 cents.. alex say waste money.. he says we should think about others and that money is actually very valuable and we shouldnt waste 20 CENTSSSSSS JUST LIKE THAT! *sacarstically*" ahhahaaXD


la la la~ alex and i were damn jakun here~ hahaXD
then, my mom came out, and she bought us tonnes of stuff.. =D

and one of the sweet was the Uncle toby's roll up sweet~ damn yummy lorh~ si-to-be-ri flavour.. hahaXD and then horrr.. *acting jakun* GOT PRINTED PICTURE WAN WORH!!!!!!

quotes my dad: I imported that in last time, how many rolls have you eaten? now only u say? =.=

yummy yummy! can fight with Valerie's chocolates~ and everytime i look at the Uncle Toby's sweet, i thought of the big fan of Uncle Toby's, who is none other than DERRICK LOW PIN HON! hahahaXD


yum yum..
this chocolate is like so cool lo.. got words in EVERY SINGLE piece =D

my mom bought souvenirs.. AND, i found this two kangaroo pens.. and when u press the back, it will start punching.. and i was like =.=


"MOM! u buy all these for wad? u think we all 3 years old, will play punching with this arh"

mom: not me laa.. is ur brother.. i also dunno what he bought..
me:yaaa.. and he expect us to play with it all night long? ALEX! u see?! what gor gor bought!
alex: bring here!
me: EH! come! since gor gor buy it! let's play!

*press press presss presss press*

my mom was laughing like dunno wad at us.. HAHAHAHHAHAXD yeah man.. imagine a 19 going 20 year old guy and he's cute lil' innocent sister.. playing some punching-each-other kangaroo in the middle of the night.. HAHAHAHAXD WHILE WATCHING X-FILES! hahahaXD


me starting to lovey my future sis-in-law.. she bought the bag for me.. not cheap weyhhhh.. about 40 aussie.. which should be more than Rm120.. me likey! =D
haha.. when i look at this chocolate, i thought of zunzen.. cause u know, she got this chocolate mirror she bought in S&J or something.. hahaXD it looks exactly like it, the diff is just, THIS CAN BE EATEN! =D
teehee~ me likey homemade chocolates! Mwah Scribbles =P

okay~ i got to go do my hw~ tataz!

No comments: