Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 25, 2009

All in one.

Quote Arjun: Sandra! You’re by far the most daring girl I’ve ever met!
Thank you, Arjun =D

If you wanna be the bitch, I’ll be bitch to the power of 2! BITCH SQUARE! =D
Thanks, Dil, for backing me up =)

It’s hard at times when she’s the boss.
Thanks, Yuen Ping for listening to my whining =)


That day, i found this on inside my pencil box.. After a week someone wrote it and put it in, and I JUST NOTICED. outside, there was an ugly face.


see what i mean?
obviously, someone was trying to copyright my nuts face =D i opened it, thinking who would write a love letter to me..
it's so sweet of my ade-line =D
okay.. i dont know why chengnam's photo would appear here.. hahaXD wait! i know! i was comparing HIS camera quality and mine! =D



Last week, highlights were there was volleyball farewell, lots of problems because of the stupid pizza delivery person. Is there such thing as waiting for the pizza for 45 mins? They asked us what time should the pizza arrive. We told them 2.30pm. and guess what? They came at like 3.45pm. Reason? There wasn’t enough time to make the pizzas =.=

Nonsense!

Last Friday was a holiday and I baked a strawberry yogurt cake for Puan Jugdeep. And she liked it! No.. LOVED it! =D her daughter ate it every morning.. hahahaXD

On Last Saturday, went to my grandma’s house and to Sunway Pyramid, had SO MUCH NOT FUN time, went home, and sulk about the stupid girl. Baked chocolate cupcakes for Tharine’s open house and also to release stress. Baked a total of 44 cupcakes. Tried one. So, it’s 43 of them =)
i was bored. Sue me. (shit! i'm talking like weixing!)
my ever cute niece! =D
and my the other niece =D at my aunt's house.
i just lurve her!

my cousin took this. haha. Game fweak!

teehee~ cinderella~ hahaXD

okay.. i syok sendiri.. so many ppl talked to me.. er.. let me see who.. niro laa.. zhengkang laa.. siewjin la.. qikit laa.. weixing laa.. puiyi laa.. and chee enn =D hahahXD i cant even reply them.. ALL talk to me at the same time.. MY GOSH!
But, I wasn’t in a good mood the whole time. Sunday, was a bad day. Morning blues. Sounds more like morning pms. Went for piano, came back, keanloong, siewjin and Adeline AND peijin were suppose to be at my house RIGHT after my music class, but, they were late. Keanloong came first and helped us with the cupcakes.. okla.. his skills.. at first I was screaming at him! I was like, KEANLOONG!@!#$%^&*() WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! SO UGLY?!

I meant his icing! Mygod! I was screaming my lungs off at him. But after that, he learnt, and it got better, and nicer =D keanloong! BOW TO UR TEACHER! ME! ME! ME!

Then, after finishing putting the icing, WHILE bathing, the 3 blind mice came, FINALLY, and left keanloong waiting downstairs.. hahaXD funnyyyy! When we came down, he was like,
“YOU GIRLS TAKE SO LONG TO COME DOWN..” haha..

keanloong.. it’s the same thing! The chengnam’s video! The 5 MINUTES 5 MINUTES! HahahahXD




seeeeeee??? the monkey =D

okay, so after that, siewjin and peijin drove another car and went to Niro’s house. While Adeline, mwah dad, and keanloong AND I, went to my BM tuition teacher’s open house first =D we took SO LONGGGGG to find the place.. but actually, we pass his house a few times without noticing =.= sweat sweat!

We went, ate some stuff, and headed to Niro’s house.. we reached her house and played with her cute puppies.. like OH EM GEEEEEE!!!!! Damn small lorh… my god! I feel like SQUEEEEEZING IT till the eyes pop out! HahahahhaXD so damn cuteeeee!!!




Then, niro, keanloong and I walked to zhengkang’s house.. which is at the other end of Niro’s stretch of house there while siewjin, michelle, peijin and Adeline went to Dil’s house which was few houses away from Niro’s.. hahaXD

So, you know larh, girls, how you girls walk with high heels.. sure damn careful and slow wan righttt??? That was me.

Stupid keanloong and niro kept walking SO FAST and left me alone.. I was like,”NOOOOOOO!!!! DON’T WALK SO FAST!!! NOOOOO!!!” but they pulled me with them!

Mind you, my heels was 2 till 3 inches high (>.<) AND HELLO!!!! THERE WERE STRAY DOGSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! Keanloong was like telling niro, “if they chase us, we just run and leave Sandra alone!” WOW. I’ve such good friends and pet bro! =.= So, we wanted to give zk a surprise.. and I texted him and say, “come to niro’s house now.. NOW!” and you know, we thought our plan would work, as when he comes out, he’ll sure be so-called surprise when he see us right outside his house. HOWEVER, our plan failed. When we reached outside his house, his mom, brother and sister came back from church, so they called him. They couldn’t get him and asked us to call him.. like OH EM GEEEE!!!! HahahahaXD I was like almost running around in circlesss… then the mom invited us in to his house.. I was like telling niro, “a bit too big right??” hahahhaXD zhengkang’s dogs are damn funny.. they just bark non stop.. and their voice is SO HIGH PITCH that it hurts your ear.. and they are just so small.. that you feel like strangling them and throw them aside so that they would just shut up.. hahahahahXD Zk’s sister is so cute! As I always said, but he wud always reply, “CUTE!? You don’t know her. YET.” SO YEAH, and we walked to Tharine’s house.. and on the way there, zk told me that he actually knew that we would be outside his house..

Me: eh! You know actually we wanted to surprise you wan lorh.. but ur mom suddenly came back..
Zk: actually I know you all were outside already..
Me: HARH?! How you know?! You mean BEFORE ur mom came back, you already know?
Zk: yarrrr…
Me: how?!
Zk: Cause I heard so much noise outside.. then I know its sure you all already..
Me: but then, how you know? Maybe its someone else lehhhh???
Zk: based of your character, you always also say something opposite wan larhh…
Me: ouch.


HahahahhahahhaXD

So we went to Tharine’s open house, and we had so much fun there, I think. HahaXd anyway, go facebook to view the pictures! Malas to post it up =.=


Okay.. NEXT!

Highlights this week was Hari Koko.. On Tuesday, there was rehearsal.. a damn funny rehearsal where chengken, kahwai and I kept discussing stuff non stop.. and we were like, “CHENGKEN! You better not wear a red tie with a black and white checker box shirt or not, don’t tell ppl you’re our friends!” hahahaha

“CHENGKEN! You better bring another shirt incase your outfit sucks..” hahahahaXD

pity him laaa.. then syara and kahwai went around reading ppl’s palms.. and talk about their life and stuff.. how many children you gonna have, how many boyfriends you gonna have.. its gonna be a boy or girl when u give birth.. bla bla bla..

and the most stupikkkkkkk thing was they told me that I WONT HAVE KIDS!!!

HELLO!!!!! I love kids okayh.. and they tell me I wont have KIDS?! I said that to them, and they replied, “oh, maybe the lines haven’t develop yet..”

YEAH RIGHT!

So, during Hari Koko.. it was damn farneeeee… and cool when this two men were abseiling from the roof top of the school.. they came down upside down and pass the cert to siewjin and then siewjin pass it to the principal.. Damn chun. I think. But they wore this blue colour suit that makes them look like WINDOW CLEANERS! HahahahahahXD

And so, it was my turn to go up to the stage and receive the Certificate of Excellence.. (whoahhhh.. bangga bangga!) and, u know, I had a really strong feeling that someone was going to BOO me.. the group of form 2 malay students who hated me because I was always very strict to them..

My heart was beating very fast, seriously. Because one of the prefects who went up kena BOO, like REALLY LOUD.. so I thought I would be BOO-ed too.. So, I walked up, and instead of those BOO here and there, I heard really loud cheers and ppl screaming my name..

And you know, I dint feel proud. I WANTED TO HIDE MY FACEEEEEEEE!!!!! Because my lovely caring form 3 juniors were the ones who were doing that.. I was like, “OHMYGODDD…… .. . .. .” then the principal was like, “see?? Even your friends support you..” and all I can do was like giving her a smile.. but a very like DOT DOT DOT expression.. THE WORST PART WAS, even when I came down from the stage, while I was walking towards my place, the juniors WERE STILL SCREAMING MY NAME AND CHEERING!!!

I was like showing them my fist.. and made them read my lips which showed, “YOU GUYS ARE GONNA GET IT FROM ME..”

HahahahhahahXD my juniors arh.. mmg… NVM… hahahahXD

Then, after the awards thing, went back for prefect duty. Created a group called the bra-buster! HahhahaXD Iverene and I kept going around to see who wore coloured bra… wrote down a list of names, and pass it to teacher.. DAMN FUNNY… we pass the list of names, and teacher said, “pergi tengok lagi.. mesti ada lagi yang pakai..” HAHA! Then I told puiyi, niro and Faiz about the NEW “club”.. and and..

FAIZ wanted to join! Like.. swt! Then he was like, “there there! The girl.. wear yellow colour bra..” I was like, “NO! WHERE GOT?! And how can you see it from the front when they wear a camisole inside?? Ppl usually see the back of it.. the strap there.. WHERE YOU LOOKING?!”

HAHAHAHAHHAHAH!!!!! Damn funny man…went back to class after the event and had stomach cramps.. ouchie! And I kept crapping to the whole class.. they were like, “ohmygod.. Sandra.. u have stomach cramps, and you still can talk so much..” HAHAHA.. =P and I invited ZZ for the st john dinner thing.. and blablabla..



On THURSDAY, during english period, teacher was asking us to take out our literature exercise book cause she wanted to give us work.. but my book was in my locker, which was at the back of our class, so, I went at the back to get it larh! And you know, being the hyper Sandra.. I was making some kind of vomit noise and some noise larh.. for fun.. when I looked up after taking my book, I realise the whole class was turning to the back, looking at me.. and I was like, “WHAAAAT??”

Then SUDDENLY, teacher asked, “WHO BROUGHT THE HANDPHONE TO SCHOOL?!” Apparently, the noise I made sounded like a hp ringtone =.= and all of them answered.. “SANDRAAAAAAAA….” Teacher was like,
“SANDRA?! YOU BROUGHT HANDPHONE TO SCHOOL?!”

I was like =.= wth.. then some of them said
,”Teacher! The handphone IS Sandra.. hahahahaXD”

Sorry la! I was damn hyper marh.. and teacher was like,
“Sandra, I don’t know how did you become a prefect..”

And I answered,
“TEACHERRRR!!!! I’m SO DAMN HURT when you said that… I’m a very good prefect you knowwwwww…”

Adeline was like,
“YEAH TEACHER! She get praised everytime..”
hahahahhaaXD

at night, during Chinese class, alex and I set a rule.

The Primary-Sibling-Rule-Number-1

No visiting each other blogs.

Okay, fine. Agreed. Haha.. I told alex about the the.. the.. erm.. oh! About, how strong was I.. and alex agreed.. cause whenever I wrestle with him, I would somehow hurt him.. hahahha.. and there was this time, En. Rashid, our teacher and jialun were carrying a box.. I don’t know what is it.. but both of them carry each side.. and they walked pass me, and asked if I wanted to help, and later on, I was carrying the WHOLE box myself to the car park, like slumber je.. and teacher was like, “EH! BOLEH ke ni??? Mana jialun? Bukan dia tolong ke?”

“tak apa la, cikgu. Saya pun tak tau dia pergi mana dah..”and then there’s this two outsiders.. neh.. the one who came down from the roof.. it was their box.. and they were like SO SHOCKED that I carried their box for them to their car.. they were like, “berat ni.. kotak ni.. satu orang angkat?!” hahahahhaXD
funny la them =P



Last night was prefect farewell, I skipped school yesterday cause Emily and puiyi pengaruh me.. hahhahaXD puiyi was like, go for wad? Sleep until 10 larh! AhahhahXd I was like, “ya horrr.. there’s civic which teacher doesn’t come in, Maths which we can learn ourselves, Moral which teacher doesn’t teach and Bio which we don’t listen..”

So go for wad? HAHAHAHA!

Prefect farewell was SO AWESOME! The secret recipe part! We were running away from the seniors.. they mixed all the leftover food.. and stuff it into the juniors mouth.. so, all of us went running and hiding around the school, Simmarjit, Aaron, Syara, siewjin, keanloong and I went to the third floor..

somehow, siewjin and keanloong was separated from us.. then tinggal only simmarjit, aaron, syara and I.. we hid in a classroom at third floor.. my god.. It was SO DAMN DARK OKAYH!!! All of us were scared at the same time, I was clinging on to Simmarjit like a small child and Syara was clinging on to me.. hahahahaXD

After like staying there for 15 minutes, we looked down through the window to see if the seniors were still there looking for us.. then we came out.. we met siewjin and keanloong at the stairs.. at first I didn’t know it was sj and kl, so I was like screaming already.. hahaahhaXD then we went down to the first floor.. and when we wanted to go back to the ground floor.. a bunch of seniors saw us.. and all of us scream.. and ran.. and ALL OF US WERE SEPARATED..

Simmarjit went into a classroom, I went to the bilik akses.. syara and aaron ran up to another floor.. I was alone, I went to the corner of the room and sat.. it was an open space,.. and I was so scared the seniors will catch me.. because they were running passing me so many times, but luckily they didn’t see me.. I can hear screams and I heard them calling simmarjit’s name.. and I heard them forcing him to eat the yucky stuff.. and then, there was no more sound. Silence.

All I heard, was screamsss.. and voices.. and I tell you, there wasn’t ANY LIGHT! So it makes it bloody scary.. I almost teared up.. I called simmarjit.. but the line was cut.. I called keanloong, no one pick up. And I looked at my line bars.. EMPTY! Mygod! Like a horror movie! hahahhahaXD then after squatting for 10 minutes, I tip-toed to the hallway, and there, I saw, two figures at the balcony.. facing the other side.. I thought it was the seniors and I wanted to run… but LUCKILY! It was syara and aaron! I was like running to them.. SO HAPPILY.. and sigh of relieve..

We tiptoed to the stairs.. aaron, being a MAN, went to check out the situation and stuff, while syara and I went to hid at the toilet.. and SUDDENLY, a man stood in front of the toilet door.. we wanted to scream! We thought it was Danial, the senior.. and it was actually Aaron.. I tell you, it was seriously.. MYGOD.. my heart almost popped out! HahahahahhaXD

After that, the thingy ended cause we were called to the skylite to watch the sketch.. and after the sketch, while humans were playing the Treasure Hunt game, I went home =)

And I cant wait for later’s event ;)


Ps: I cant believe I wrote for 6 pages!

-updated in the morning of 24th November-

No comments: