Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2009

Good Luck! =D

My dear juniorssssss,

Good Luck for you PMR, eventhough.. i'm like 3 days late or something like that.. not that i dun wanna wish you guyssss.... but it was quite difficult as 3 days of pmr, i didnt attend school for 2 days.. AND, i didnt have chance to SEEEEEE and talk to u all and give you a HUG on that particular first day of PMR, not that I didnt try to SMS or CALLL you all.. but.. . . I know most of your phones are consficated by your parents.. =.= ANYWAY, i am sure you guys can do well.. I will never forget the times when u guys had been there for me whenever i needed you guys.. the times that we ran away from teachers with ur ipods and mp3s... THAT was funny..

and i will never forget the times when I had reallllyyyy biggieee problem with my fwendsss.. and you guys were there for me.. to go through every single crazy lame things with me..

and I will never forget the times when I craassh into your classsssss... and went cuckkooooo with you allll... ahahahhaXD

and REMEMBER the times when melvin palau me... and u guys had a hard time fixing our friendship? hahaXD and remember the times when we staybacked in school, doing nothing.. and all u guys did was bringing me to the music room and started hitting the drums and strumming the electric guitar as well as the classical guitar to make me deaf?

and REMEMBER the times when u guys actually thought me how to play guitar and open up to me with your problemsss???

Dont worry, my dear juniorsss.. u guys will score with flying coloursss =D

So, good luck to;

Priyaaa.... the vocalisttttt...
Cutie Jia yiiiiiii the ice skaterrr...
vyvyan.. my petsis, the swimmer..
Jia jun the quiet but actually not oneeeeeeee... who sms me like, "sandra sandra are you there?" and i always scold him for saying that.. CAUSE, it's my phone and ofc when i REPLY him i am THERE larh! hahahahaXD
teeheee~ the nerds.. nahhh.. jarrett and Li Lok..
Jarrett, Niren, Vincent, and JiaJun..
Jia Lun the guitarist...

Jarrett the singerrrrrrrrrrrr~


Niren the BIG BULLY!!!!!!



not forgetting the junior school band ppl =D jarrett, priya, Faiz and Melvin.. now.. Niren also in.. hahaXD
AND ALSO, ALL THE OTHER HUMANS WHO ARE FIFTEEN THIS YEAR who are Malaysians.. hahaXD

No comments: