Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Nah lahhhh!! Updated LAHHHH...

Quote of the week: You're pissing me off!
Quote number 2 of the week: DID I ASKKKK? NOOOOO....

haha.. Low's getting annoyed by my quotes.. hahaXD everyone in school knows that i've been using those quotes like a million times an hour.. hahaXD for no reason.. or WITH reason.. hahaXD second floor roundings for duty seriously can make you go T.T the humans who conquer that floor are real devils man.. like seriously.. REAL DEVILS.. like THIS!


the Swearing Finger. I went to Australia.. and that time.. i went shopping.. i went near this hand.. and suddenly the middle finger popped out.. it's so suitable for my mood when i take care of that particular class..

and they seriously piss me off mannn.. the girls are so B****y.. and the guys are like, DOUBLE b****y.. GOSH!!! u seriously cant control them without screaming through their ears.. one of the days, yuenping followed me for duty.. and i showed her the devils.. and she was like.. seriously.. can show her middle finger ady.. and i was like, showing all my fingers, but putting down my middle finger and ask her to "FILL IN THE BLANK.."

I hate them so much and they hate me so much. Fair enough. They hate me so much that siewjin told me that they pasted a paper on their door written, "NO ENTRY PREFECTS!" haha.. but i didnt see it.. siewjin saw it and ask them to tear it off.. hahaXD

*salutes my crazy HEAD PREFECT!*

haha..
that was this week.. and.. hmm.. i remember on Monday, Vivian asked me a question.. she asked me how i remember what happened the whole week.. and she says its scary.. well, i dun think so laa.. i also dunno how i remember.. its just.. i dunno.. hahaXD

the whole week, so many teachers werent in school cause of the PMR thingyyy.. On monday, alex fetched me from school and and and.. i came out a bit late cause.. erm.. i forgot.. and ade told me the next day, alex was like, "where's that fatty?"

ade: she's still inside..

alex: she's pissing me off! <---- see the quote? both of us had been using it the whole week =X

then after that, when i came out.. he was like, "You take ur whole life to come out isnt it??" HAHAHAHAXD then in the car, we kept rewinding the Down song by enrique.. the rapping part.. then both of us keep challenging each other the rapping part non stop.. damn funny man..

i remember sleeping in class during sej on Tuesday if i am not mistaken.. and teacher was using the projector to teach.. and the speaker was right beside my ears.. actually, i wasnt really sleeping.. i was listening but not LOOKING at teacher.. and i heard teacher telling Low..

teacher: budak ni boleh tahan arh.. *refers to the super loud sound by the speaker*

low: yala.. cikgu.. saya duduk sini pun tak boleh tahan..

hahahaXD then i remember on Tuesday, during tuition, stupid keanloong and I were arguing.. not really arguing.. but talking about some principles in life, in using money.. ahhahahaXD hmm.. let me see what can i remember somemoreeeee... oh.. erm.. that day.. .. . . i baked some chocolate cupcakes for Mr. Roy.. and we helped him celebrate his birthday yesterday.. it was damn funny..

before going for tuition, st john had a post mortem for the st john farewell party.. everyone is like firing each other.. shooting here and there.. and in the end.. *sigh sigh* my darling Low low also cannot tahan and broke down ady.. I understand how she feels.. its her first time in leading something.. and this is what we called experience.. Some things someone told me was right. If you said, "its okay.. its the past, so just let it go.." I dont understand either.. if u said its the past, for what we do the post mortem??

oh, and thanks derrick by writing the minutes like this --->

MINUTES.

-eat
-eat
-eat
-eat
- die
-Sandra asked me to take her bio book for her.


- Keanloong forced me to eat 1 quarter pounder,

2 and the half packs of nuggets,

3 packs of french fries and 2 cups of carbonated drinks.

BMI, before this : 21.4

BMI, after this: 600

haha.., like wtheck??? so, after that post mortem, adeline and I went to jusco to meet Emileh! we went to have lunch and bought some candles for Mr Roy for his cupcakes.. blardy hell.. so expensive.. like.. RM8 for that 13 candles.. hahaXD

we were like "OH SHIT!, we're gonna be late for tuition!" so, we rushed out to the car, and went to the tuition centre.. when we poke the candles into the cupcakes, i realised we couldnt close the tupperware already.. emily was like, "OH SANDRAAA.. you are SOOOOO smartttt..." hahahahaXD it was difficult for us to surprise Mr roy.. because he had cameras ALLLLL over his tuition centreeee.. so, we went into an empty classroom.. to light the candles.. and it was SO DIFFICULT cause there wasnt any light.. the only light we could use was erm.. Ivan's camera phone flashlight.. How pathetic.. hahaXD we were like screaming and shouting.. damn funny laa.. and this Ivan kept blowing the candles.. T.T val and I were like, IVANNN!!!!!!!!!

then, mr roy tak tau pergi mana.. we saw him in our classroom like before that.. then suddenly he was gone.. emily and i went to his room and knocking the door non stop.. when he came out.. we rush out to where valerie and the others was.. SADLY, when we reach there, the candles were out.. and the wax was everywhere.. DAMN PITY US MANNNN!!!!! T.T

emily was like, "O.O.. wth.." and she was like so hyper and lame.. she said, "Mr roy... i know u want to cry.. a real man cries.. blablabla.." SO.. OH ME GOSH!!! hahahahaXD we were making so much noise by celebrating for Mr Roy.. BUT... the other students inside were like dot dot dot.. That Phang Saik Hoe guy from MBS a.k.a Phang Phang.. (we called him that cause that's what Mr. Roy call him.. hahaXD) well, he was suppose to join us.. but i guess he didnt turn up because he's having exam.. hahahaXD

oh well, this is what I did the whole week in school.. i mean.. today's like a Self-Declare holiday for me.. so.. yeah.. hahahaXD oh! and! thanks eugene for letting me keep the cupcakes in co-op! =D

Ade, Sj, My, Sh, Sc =D wait.. why ADELINE's initial is ADE.. it should be Ag lorh.. AHAHAHAH... Ag = Silver.. hahaXD sry.. too much chemistry.. hahaXD


the cuppie cakesss~~ i'll get more photos from emily.. that is IF she uploads.. HAHAHA


yummeh~ =D

so you see, the whole time when my mom's away.. in australia with my elder bro, Alex, my dad and i ate crap cooked by my maid.. one of the crap was..

the soup she made. It's damn disgusting.. more like soya sauce+ water.. and all of us didnt dare to drink.. so disgusting.. *shiverssss* so, when she went to feed my dog, my dad ask us to take a bowl.. fill it in with the soup then throw it away.. as if we DRANK it already.. alex and i were like =.= wthell.. better no need to drink =.=

oh yeah.. so, I have been spending 7 days a week with this girl last week.. and boy, it makes you crazy..


LISTEN TO THIS MANNN!!!!! not watch.. nothing to watch cause i off-ed the lights.. and guess who was singing CRAP in the middle of the night! the girl who doesnt even know how to speak chinese or canto.. gosh.. worst case scenario! MUST WATCH!

haha.. my cousin.. random pic.. cause i went for dinner with his family last sunday in Pav =D


and I went to Choco Lounge again.. tee heee~
Lexxieee~ and then we saw this REALLY huge bear when we went shopping for toys with my cousin.. hahaXD

**************************************

not mentioning where val and I camwhored at the Mooncake Fest Barbeque something something in Siewjin's house..


siewjin and adeline setting up the speaker.. hahaXD see the lanternsss~?
awww.. Mimi.. Siewjin's dog..
oh.. i think we were setting up the bbq pit..
Photo taken by Val..
YUMMM~~~~ Vietnamese style bbq-ed chicken!

haha.. wtheck, Val.. hahaXD and ps: we were in siewjin's GRANDMOTHER HOUSE.. not her house.. the truth was.. we didnt barbeque anything.. its more like EATING barbequed stuff.. hahaXD

Val's family and my family (excluded my mom) went for the barbeque and also siewjin's sister's crazy medical friends.. ahhahaXD

damn yummeh!
val's scary eyes!
she so syok sendiri larhh..
sexy adeline..
alex and siewjin arguing.. hahaXD
oh! the mango salad! damn niceee~~
tee heee~ my cake!
xuanggg~
xuang and half of me.. =.=
tee hee~ we went to play some firecrakers that i brought.. and played with candles.. in the middle of the road.. like SERIOUSLY middle of the road.. and u see the WHITE line between the candles? that's the divider of the road.. damn GRR lorhh.. everytime got cars then we have to demolish everything.. hahahaXD
Low did this too!
eejin~ (siewjin's brother) and peijin's medical school friends.. we were playing heart attack... damn kesian alex.. kena hit until bruised ady.. siewjin also.. hahaXD


peijin's cheer suit.. hahaXD
it writes.. adeline, alex and richard =D
alex as in, ALEX GAN, adeline's brother.. hahaXD

i'll get more photos from valerie and siewjin.. that's also IF THEY UPLOAD IT... hahahaXD

*********************************************

oh erm.. malcolm and pinky.. and pinky's mom there.. hahaXD before tien soong's so called birthday celebration, not. He called it an outing instead.. hahaXD


Chu's chocolate something something.. he ate halfway only he said, "AIYAAAAA~ forgot to take picture.." so he turn the other side of the chocolate something something and ask me to take picture of it =.= hahahaXD


tien soong~
ade~ xuang~
charles and bao yu zai..
Chu! =D

we wasted lots of food.. so, we decided.. to.. erm.. create and artwork using the leftover food.. hahaXD
from up to down, kit yung, tien soong, ade, low, and the others at the back.. hahaXD
I cant see chu's eyes.. ahhahahaXD
in the cinema.. tiensoong sedang dillemmmmaaa-ing on who to sit with.. HAHAHAHA!
i was in pain that time.. siewjin took this photo.. we were at Old Town's.. where Charles belanja us drinks.. hahaXD
i seriously dunno why siewjin took a photo of this..
oh! tee heee~ alex's old watch and my new watch.. i like alex's new watch lorh.. damn cantikk.. well, i took this photo cause he kept asking me to hold his watch as he wants to try on watches.. hahaXD
the watch which looks like a bom!
he was like giving me all the retarded face.. but shit la! tak sempat to take the stupid photos.. hahaXD

okay.. i got to go~ missing my Scribbles.. byeeee!

ps: Jo ee says... Baby+ Honey= Baney.. NOT BARNEY!

blek!

Don't worry.

I gotyour back.

-The Princess On Fire-

No comments: