Click Awayyyy :D

Total Pageviews

Friday, October 9, 2009

Gone case ='(

I'm gonna sulk..

I AM GONNA SULK TO THE MAXXXX! *gives a sad face*

On Sunday, while i was enjoying my Ms. Coco Frappe in Choco Lounge, Derek called me. He ajak me to the All American Rejects concert.
Free.
3 tickets for my friends and I.
GREAT!
i thought (>.<)

and then, i asked him where and when.. he told me its in One Utama on 24th or maybe not.. dunno yet..

so, to GO for the concert, my brother HAS to go.. its like a must.. protective. So, yeah.. and when alex goes, he expect his fren can go with him.. so yeah.. fine lo.. he said.. I must listen to him in EVERYTHINGGGGGG then MAYBEEEE he will THINK about it.. fine lo...

alex: put your head on the table..
me: *puts head on table* *then looks up*
alex: lift ur right leg..
me: *lifts it*
alex: put your left leg down..
me: its ALREADY down =.=
alex: okay.. now.. pee!
me: WTHECK! hahahahahaXD
alex: HAHAHAHAHXD

okay.. so everything was going great.. and i THOUGHT i am SO GONNA ENJOY the concert with
"i wanna i wanna i wanna touch youuuuuu.. and you wanna touch me toooo~~~"

but.. last night, or two nights ago.. derek recomfrim with me.. and told me its on the 31st october in Bukit Jalil stadium.. Dayummm.. i was happy cause it didnt clash with the St. John dinner..

this morning, i woke up from my good night sleep, and i realise.. THIS is worseee.. it CLASHES WITH MY COUSIN'S WEDDING!!!! oh em geeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!! this is SOOOOOO GREATTTTT!!!! T.T

grrr... ='( *tears of sadness rolling down my smooth cheeks*

No comments: